Post how long you've been playing

#31BeefyNukesPosted 4/8/2013 2:37:40 PM
HR5, just shy of 200 hours.
#32overkillwfo1978Posted 4/9/2013 4:12:48 AM
130+ hours. Halfway through HR7. Just finished my Brachy X set and slime SnS today. Addiction in full effect.
---
But the PS4 has GDDR5 RAM. That's 2 more than DDR3! I bet PCs will take at least 5 years to catch up to this beast.
- SUPER3METROIDX
#33cybagerPosted 4/9/2013 4:19:28 AM
80HRS. to mention that iam a completionist and perfectionist
HR4 Online lobby (but i only play solo).
8* in Village
nearly 7 Pages in Item Box
just stopped farming Jhen Mohran for Armor Parts
#34LapanuiPosted 4/9/2013 4:20:27 AM
My Wii U isn't on at the moment, but I'm definitely above 80 hours, maybe close to 90 hours. I'm on 7* in the village quests, haven't done anything online yet, but I do need to get online, add some people and do the Hunter for Hire. I need Blossom Crickets...

Anyway, some people can just get lucky and might get parts for equipment in a couple of runs, whereas others, it might take them twice the amount of runs or more to get what they need which takes longer overall.

I'm probably not far for the amount of hours I have put in, but once I have acquired most of my High Rank equipment, I will be able to breeze through the Guild Quests. Some equipment is just taking me a bit longer than usual. I am also trying to go down multiple paths with my weapon when I reach a fork in the path. So I am pretty much going back and fighting LR monsters for parts I don't have to LR equipment to upgrade it even further lol.
---
GT: Zichu PSN: Zichu NNID: Zichu1
#35YoukaiSlayerPosted 4/9/2013 4:26:29 AM
My file has 315 or so hours although iv probly only played for about 270 of those. HR 112. Iv completed every quest including all arena quests with all weapons. Losing some steam but mainly because the people i was playing with just stopped getting online all of a sudden. Im currently just working on making every weapon and getting all the awards.
---
I'm ninja
(you can't see me)
#36Lavis_cannonPosted 4/9/2013 4:27:02 AM
230 hours. I work in schools and don't work over spring break, which is sweet.

32 hours of that was farming a charm...which I finally got.

Only HR7, been grinding gear/helping friends for fun. Offline is 100% complete, including Ala.

Starting to get burnt out...pulled an all-nighter and I have work in 1.5 hours D:
---
GT: Tehlav
PSN: Laithevis
#37VertashPosted 4/9/2013 4:31:00 AM
Hr6 , 7* village, around 180 hours.

playing alot , going steady, but backtrack alot to help buddies catch up
#38ShadonicPosted 4/9/2013 5:29:27 AM
70 hours and just hit HR 5
---
Gah! My 0's fallen off! has anyone seen it?
#39coolio2cool(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2013 9:00:35 AM
interesting observation but from what people have said in this thread, people get burned out on this game around the 200 hour mark.
---
I am Alpha and Omega. The beginning and the end. The first and the last ...And you shall be as gods... -Xenogears
#40Lavis_cannonPosted 4/9/2013 9:33:02 AM
I'm only getting burnt out because I've been playing so much. Burnt out in the sense that I need to lower my play time - not in the sense that I'm getting tired of the game in any way.
---
GT: Tehlav
PSN: Laithevis