VE Ticket Rewards by Type and Location

#11messiah_of_evilPosted 4/16/2013 1:51:08 PMmessage detail
Do you need to have your guild card at a certain color to get cosmic tickets?
---
Currently Playing: Monster Hunter Tri Ultimate, Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory.
#12DracilPosted 4/16/2013 2:14:39 PMmessage detail
Yes
#13MoxRavagerPosted 4/16/2013 2:47:53 PMmessage detail(edited)
"Unity level goes up by based on the quest's HRP/2/1000"

Is this is typo or did the person who made this not know how to simplify this to HRP/2000?

Is this for the 3DS version? Because I'm pretty sure village quests do not disappear in this version.

Also why is there randomly information about the number of quests and guild cards in this topic?

I think this might need a 2.0 revision.
---
Please do not post a picture of your fecal matter. ~AverageAverage
#14DracilPosted 4/16/2013 2:51:07 PMmessage detail(edited)
No, the person who made kept the equation as is from the Japanese sites, because he assumed the people reading it would be smart enough to do the math in their head. Simplifying it would also mask some of the thinking the developers were making in their formula.

Also, the original doc has been updated over time, but the TC has not updated it to reflect that. And the original guide was posted on reddit with some additional comments.
#15MoxRavagerPosted 4/16/2013 2:53:13 PMmessage detail
Don't unity levels have to do with hunting with other hunters? Is it HRP/2000 x (# of hunters whose guild cards you have)

You might also want to mention what HRP are. There are tons of new people to the series and won't understand that it stands for Hunter Rank Points and if they aren't in G Rank they probably won't even know what Hunter Rank Points ever are.
---
Please do not post a picture of your fecal matter. ~AverageAverage
#16DracilPosted 4/16/2013 2:57:19 PMmessage detail
I believe so. Your guild card Unity Level is your total unity level from playing with others, so it should go up faster if you play with more people.
#17AzurinaiPosted 4/16/2013 10:15:46 PMmessage detail
How does it determine a "guild card rank? Do you have to just complete quests and max out your HR both offline and online? I've done over 400 quests and am HR 6 but I don't have gold but I have completed all village requests. Do I need HR 7 for gold?
---
"Why do I check for updates when I know there's nothing there?"
#18___Vyser___Posted 4/16/2013 11:16:14 PMmessage detail
Azurinai posted...
How does it determine a "guild card rank? Do you have to just complete quests and max out your HR both offline and online? I've done over 400 quests and am HR 6 but I don't have gold but I have completed all village requests. Do I need HR 7 for gold?

The keyword in the original post is different quests. Unless you've completed every quest you possibly can do at your rank, you will probably need to kill your Miralis Urgent.
---
Old Fart Monster Hunter: MH (PS2), MHF, MHF2, MHP2nd G, MHFU, MH Tri, MHP3rd, MH3U
#19adam3113Posted 4/17/2013 5:53:42 AMmessage detail
does it matter which level quest we use to access the VE?

if i pull up a low level village quest but i have a VE ticket gold will i still receive a ruby when i cash it in?
#20DjSleepyDPosted 4/17/2013 7:24:06 AMmessage detail
Hmmm od my tickets have gone Bronze>silver>gold>bronze (havent recieved a cosmic one yet)
---
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and frankly I'm not sure about the universe" - Albert Einstein NNID-Gutler MH3U:Kyrin