VE Ticket Rewards by Type and Location

#31DracilPosted 4/19/2013 10:59:39 AMmessage detail(edited)
Did you finish the Dire Miralis quest? If you check the actual updated doc, you'll see that some places say 270 is the number as well for rainbow.
#32WinstonCHillPosted 4/19/2013 12:17:43 PMmessage detail
Yea I'm HR 55, miralis was a while ago.

I got rainbow last night. 270 seems like the correct number. Unfortunately I can't be positive and count since the advance quests switch around.
#33Brian1337Posted 4/20/2013 12:39:39 PMmessage detail
Great job : )
---
www.club1kjho.com
#34PhoenixWroggiPosted 4/22/2013 12:01:19 AMmessage detail
I dont get it. What are VE tickets?
#35final01Posted 4/24/2013 11:35:52 PMmessage detail
My old man doesn't give me anything higher then silver tickets. I thought he gave u gold when u had a high enough unity. I have a unity of 75 with my friend alone and another 40 or 50 with random people. So i thought i would've gotten a cosmic or at least a gold by now. I really need 3 gold tickets for brach gems. I've farmed him a ton of times and haven't gotten 1. I got a pallium on my 1st G brach fight.

So any clue why i haven't gotten a gold/cosmic ticket? If i need to do certain stuff please let me know so i can focus on that more. Thanks for reading hope to see a response soon.
---
Greatest trick the devil ever played was to convince the world he didn't exist.
I never fail i only succeed at finding what doesn't work.
#36OxygenSupplyPosted 4/25/2013 11:13:44 AMmessage detail
final01 posted...
So any clue why i haven't gotten a gold/cosmic ticket? If i need to do certain stuff please let me know so i can focus on that more. Thanks for reading hope to see a response soon.

Did you read the 1st post?

For every multiple of 25 unity level, you will recieve a VE ticket. It rotates as follows: Bronze -> Silver -> Gold -> Cosmic -> Bronze

I ncase it wasn't clear enough, it means Bronze = 25, Silver = 50, Gold = 75 and Cosmic = 100. No wonder why you don't have it yet.
#37final01Posted 4/25/2013 11:36:03 PMmessage detail
OxygenSupply posted...
final01 posted...

Did you read the 1st post?

For every multiple of 25 unity level, you will recieve a VE ticket. It rotates as follows: Bronze -> Silver -> Gold -> Cosmic -> Bronze

I ncase it wasn't clear enough, it means Bronze = 25, Silver = 50, Gold = 75 and Cosmic = 100. No wonder why you don't have it yet.

Yes i understand that what my issue is. I have 75 unity with just my friend alone so shouldn't i have at least gotten 1 gold for that? I then have somewhere between 40 and 50 unity with other random people i've meet while playing. That's why i'm so confused that i haven't gotten anything higher then bronze. If i'm missing something in the way you explained it that might answer my question i would love a dumbed down explanation so i can understand what i'm missing.
---
Greatest trick the devil ever played was to convince the world he didn't exist.
I never fail i only succeed at finding what doesn't work.
#38OxygenSupplyPosted 4/26/2013 3:16:45 AMmessage detail
Did you talk to the guy between the 2 receptionists in Port Tanzia Tavern?

Also your total unity appears on the 1st page of your own Guild card, at the right of the small info card that appears in the bottom-right hand corner.
#39agenttwenty5Posted 4/28/2013 11:23:47 PMmessage detail
How can it be the total? My unity lvl is 223, and i have a unity lvl of 71 with a friend and 22 with my son. Yet i have never gotten a cosmic ticket, i do how ever have 2 gold tickets. I dont get it...
#40MoxRavagerPosted 4/29/2013 12:01:03 PMmessage detail
agenttwenty5 posted...
How can it be the total? My unity lvl is 223, and i have a unity lvl of 71 with a friend and 22 with my son. Yet i have never gotten a cosmic ticket, i do how ever have 2 gold tickets. I dont get it...

Your guild card isn't Cosmic.

Honestly, this topic needs to be updated or taken down. It's missing quite a bit of information. I might update it myself sometime if TC doesn't do it.
---
Please do not post a picture of your fecal matter. ~AverageAverage