What's fastest way to get 20 of them and gold gourmet vouchers

No one knows?
#3Fludd47Posted 4/16/2013 10:06:01 AM
Bump.
---
NNID - Fludd47
3DS FC - 3454-0199-3904
#4CanadianShadowPosted 4/16/2013 10:15:56 AM
Gourmet vouchers come randomly from eating at the kitchen.. and it's a very low chance, they are also a possible reward in higher level arenas.

Chum chum requires you to take both your minions and do lots of quests with both of them , so the paw pass ones I'd imagine. It still is going to take quite a long time to get it , I haven't tried grinding for them but 2 hrs of charm runs didn't net me 1 ticket .. and I've only gotten about 10 or so since the game came out.
---
~All jokes aside you should decide if it pleases or pains you~
#5EricxcPosted 4/16/2013 10:44:45 AM
shinshinshin88 posted...
What's fastest way to get 20 of them and gold gourmet vouchers

Do lots of single player quests and check with the cat after every quest for Chum Chum tickets.

Gourmet vouchers are random, so just eat before any quest.
---
:3
#6ShakeNBakeUKPosted 4/16/2013 11:12:14 AM
you can probably farm every other DS in the game before you get the mats to fully upgrade that particular weapon line ;)
---
MH3U (WiiU) NNID: ShakeNBakeUK (EU Server) GS / LBG
Online: HR6 | Offline: Moga Village 8*
#7EricxcPosted 4/16/2013 11:29:46 AM
ShakeNBakeUK posted...
you can probably farm every other DS in the game before you get the mats to fully upgrade that particular weapon line ;)

Nope, there is another weapon in the DB line that uses annoying items to make also.

I'm trying to get one of every Dual Blade before I start making other weapons.
---
:3
#8ShintaunPosted 4/16/2013 11:56:17 AM
Fastest way involves getting massive exp for your shaka's quickly. Farm up a massive amount of well done steak. Take 2 kelbi horns and put them in your inventory. Eat for flyne trainer. Fish and Veggies will always have that as an option. Enter quest feed each shaka 1 well done steak. Grab the rations. Turn in the quest. Feed each shaka 1 ration while the 20 second quest finish is going on. At quest rewards take the 2 kelbi horns and put them in your inventory. Bank/Sell the rest of the stuff and repeat.

The cat that gives out tickets will hold onto multiple tickets for you so you don't have to worry about checking every quest. I got my 18th ticket at about the same time both Cha Cha and Kayamba turned level 50. Alternatively if you can't be near the game for extended periods of time you can just let the quest timer run out for bonus exp. Though when it comes to time turning in at the 30 minute mark is most ideal for time based exp from what I read. Make sure you definitely have trainer during that time if you are just parking.
---
If there is evil in this world, it lurks within the hearts of man.-Edward D. Morrison
I stream games at http://www.twitch.tv/shintuan