I"ll be playing soon!!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
  3. I"ll be playing soon!!

User Info: Kumra1

Kumra1
3 years ago#1
well got the game and getting my Wii-u at somepoint today I"ll be on in the next 14-15 hours, and i am skipping the story, since i have mercilessly beaten tri.
and am going straight to online.
how well will I be received by other players?
PSN: Nazara_Usena

User Info: Keba_Bloodmoon

Keba_Bloodmoon
3 years ago#2
i am gettin gmy own wii-u as wel soon and i am wondering the same thing. i know i am a expert hunter having killed white fatalis on freedom unite. Hopefully i wont encounter any trolls.
"I ONLY HAVE 1 QUESTION FOR YOU! EXPLOSIONS?!?" http://tinyurl.com/c7bhqrb

User Info: Lioleia

Lioleia
3 years ago#3
You'll likely to be told to at play a bit of offline first.

Even if you've played Tri, it's still good to unlock the farm before you dive into online.
lee-oh-leh-ee-ah.
It is perfectly okay to write garbage--as long as you edit brilliantly. --Carolyn Janice Cherryh

User Info: bloodthirstfury

bloodthirstfury
3 years ago#4
Good luck
Pokemon Black Friend Code: 0346-8885-0721

User Info: AkibaChaos

AkibaChaos
3 years ago#5
Well, considering we just got cross-region play it's a whole new ballgame. Other than that, randoms are hit and miss. Some are okay, some are terrible, and some are really cool guys.
NNID: DeadBird

User Info: AdaptBlade_Kxm

AdaptBlade_Kxm
3 years ago#6
Atleast gather some iron / etc to get that first upgrades to green for your own sake.
I cant stand bouncing myself, and people wont be annoyed at you doing it.

Plus faster times for little work, its a win win.
Don't see you being ill recieved since you know what ur doing having beatin tri.
Put Ya Guns On! After all...What've I got to lose? Wii U: AdaptXero Monster Hunter : Axero
---

User Info: Kumra1

Kumra1
3 years ago#7
just have to survive a 12 hour shift at work and i am home free for some good old monster hunting!
PSN: Nazara_Usena
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
  3. I"ll be playing soon!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived