I made a video to show off my advanced Monster Hunter Skills

#21RyuniPosted 4/26/2013 11:47:51 PM
Why even bother doing this?
It looks so boring and stupid. When was it ever fun to be a jerk?
---
MH3U and more at www.youtube.com/naeryu
#22Jahkeemyork(Topic Creator)Posted 4/26/2013 11:55:21 PM
Ryuni posted...

This is being a jerk?

Being a jerk would be to plant a bomb infront of a Great Sword charging a strong attack on a knocked down opponent.

Being a jerk would be to kill a monster they set down a trap for to capture.

Being a jerk would be to keep hitting the bowman over and over and over while they were trying to get shots off.

They're G Rank 40+ players they can handle a HR Ivory Lagicarus on their own. Plus I helped them with the rest of the Ivory Lagicarus fights we were doing since it was a grind,
#23RyuniPosted 4/27/2013 12:00:22 AM
Jahkeemyork posted...
Ryuni posted...

This is being a jerk?

Being a jerk would be to plant a bomb infront of a Great Sword charging a strong attack on a knocked down opponent.

Being a jerk would be to keep hitting the bowman over and over and over while they were trying to get shots off.

They're G Rank 40+ players they can handle a HR Ivory Lagicarus on their own. Plus I helped them with the rest of the Ivory Lagicarus fights we were doing since it was a grind,

True, all those are jerk moments. But so is leeching to make a video like this, but sure, not as much.
---
MH3U and more at www.youtube.com/naeryu
#24Jahkeemyork(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2013 12:01:37 AM
Lyrst posted...
They must have been in on it, or known after the first min...I was listening to the mics the guy didnt seem to notice...i love how he cut it RIGHT as he got hit by the dual blade guy.

I'd love to see one, m4sonic - virus ...I remember the old pelvic thrust from WoW and could be amazing to that song ^.^

Not bad, but if you do one...try and time it to the beat of whatever song it is...and cycle a couple of gestures to make it look like a dance.

Love to see the next one ^.^ (just dont do it in a room with me lmao).

They were in that I was recording our runthrough of Lagi, but they didn't have a clue on what I would be doing, after it uploaded I told them to search up for the video. They had a good time watching it and realized why it seemed this round took around the same time even though they had a 4th player. I helped them with a few rounds after that even though I didn't need the Ivory set.

But yeah I plan on doing another video but a lot more spread out, cuts to different areas, different monsters. Hopefully people actually notice I'm doing it cause it'd be great to get some reactions to it. Rather it be by text, voice or more...forceful methods. Also yeah different gestures sounds like a great idea best thing about the WIi U pad is that it's all shortcutted so it'll be a lot easier to switch between them to. Not too much bad intent, just not entirely helpful either.
#25MoxRavagerPosted 4/27/2013 12:03:17 AM
People think TC was being a jerk?

I'm speechless.
---
Please do not post a picture of your fecal matter. ~AverageAverage
#26LyrstPosted 4/27/2013 12:04:16 AM
Jahkeemyork posted...
Ryuni posted...

This is being a jerk?

The humor lies in how bold, and stupid it is, when you think realistically, noone yelled at him (see the mics,) how uptight is the MH community, very, most would yell at him, or say something..watch the video..they must have..at least one been in on it.

As for the bomb in front of GS, I've actually had that happen, and trapped, some morons were setting up bombs (they were low-> just got to high rank, i was trying to help them), they put bombs in front of me while I was charging the head THEN someone with a gun shot it before I could get the charge off.
Purposely superpounding when you can see i'm charging...i've had gunlancers ..there was one dude who actually turned to shoot me instead of the monster -.- There's many jerk things that can be done, this is for a lark, and i still think it'd be funnier if he did it from the sidelines (the ledge) and had more dances ^.^ Get the next moooovie ^.^
---
Friend code: 4684-2994-7877 (random code, not sure what it's for 4124-4604-9480)
#27LyrstPosted 4/27/2013 12:07:57 AM
Jahkeemyork posted...
Lyrst posted...
They must have been in on it, or known after the first min...I was listening to the mics the guy didnt seem to notice...i love how he cut it RIGHT as he got hit by the dual blade guy.

I'd love to see one, m4sonic - virus ...I remember the old pelvic thrust from WoW and could be amazing to that song ^.^

Not bad, but if you do one...try and time it to the beat of whatever song it is...and cycle a couple of gestures to make it look like a dance.

Love to see the next one ^.^ (just dont do it in a room with me lmao).

They were in that I was recording our runthrough of Lagi, but they didn't have a clue on what I would be doing, after it uploaded I told them to search up for the video. They had a good time watching it and realized why it seemed this round took around the same time even though they had a 4th player. I helped them with a few rounds after that even though I didn't need the Ivory set.

But yeah I plan on doing another video but a lot more spread out, cuts to different areas, different monsters. Hopefully people actually notice I'm doing it cause it'd be great to get some reactions to it. Rather it be by text, voice or more...forceful methods. Also yeah different gestures sounds like a great idea best thing about the WIi U pad is that it's all shortcutted so it'll be a lot easier to switch between them to. Not too much bad intent, just not entirely helpful either.

This to me is like a guy on a comedy prank show, with hidden cameras, walking in and tipping over someones dinner and walking out...slightly harmful but when you look back on it, and realize whats going on you go "hah, thats cheeky, guess I lost, oh well ^.^" punk'd lasted how long? these pranks are fine ^.^ Don't do it in newbie rooms...if you could get someone to clue in, and dance WITH you, itd be even better, they see you on the other side, come over, and start spinning around like a dance partner...could work..even better if its a female character.
---
Friend code: 4684-2994-7877 (random code, not sure what it's for 4124-4604-9480)
#28NeoMonkPosted 4/27/2013 12:23:38 AM
Now we know who to boot the second he joins a group.
---
"How am i spelling?" Please call 800-WHO-CARES or online at WiiUdoesntcureCANCERsoitFAILS.com
#29Jahkeemyork(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2013 12:53:17 AM
NeoMonk posted...
Now we know who to boot the second he joins a group.

I'm fine with that, I usually just play with people who are more chilled out anyways. Not someone who'd kick out a person just cause of a video. These guys were really fun to play with.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oqaTOBqNs4 Same group of people, this was a later match. But they know what they're doing they're not uptight. And these are the people I'd prefer to play with.