Resources

#1stekim40Posted 4/27/2013 5:33:40 PM
Does anyone know an easy way to generate resource points at my 'level'?

I have 1 three star quest left and I have just unlocked the four star quests.

I'm good for money (29753z) but very low on resources (4 atm!!!!)

Any tips for making res points?

Thank you
---
Xyzzy!
#2ThePrivateRyanPosted 4/27/2013 6:05:28 PM
Kill royal Ludroth and convert the quality sponges into resource points.
#3stekim40(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2013 6:07:42 PM
ThePrivateRyan posted...
Kill royal Ludroth and convert the quality sponges into resource points.

I was hoping to find a way that didnt mean killing 'large' (re: tricky) monsters, but thanks anyway.
---
Xyzzy!
#4OxygenSupplyPosted 4/27/2013 6:10:32 PM
Nothing's easy in life. Obviously you're going to have to fight monsters in Moga Wood to get resources at your point.
#5stekim40(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2013 6:13:10 PM
OxygenSupply posted...
Nothing's easy in life. Obviously you're going to have to fight monsters in Moga Wood to get resources at your point.

Yeah sure, I don't mind fighting them, I just wondered if there were some not so large monsters I can kill for good res points.
---
Xyzzy!
#6LyrstPosted 4/27/2013 6:17:49 PM
Mine while your doing it..you'd be surprised how quickly you can get ores, or a stack of them...granted it may not be viable early.
You could do a few volcano ones and convert dragonite ore maybe? wouldn't involve killing monsters.
---
Friend code: 4684-2994-7877 (random code, not sure what it's for 4124-4604-9480)
#7stekim40(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2013 6:47:01 PM
Lyrst posted...
Mine while your doing it..you'd be surprised how quickly you can get ores, or a stack of them...granted it may not be viable early.
You could do a few volcano ones and convert dragonite ore maybe? wouldn't involve killing monsters.

Thanks, I do mine and collect stuff as I play.
I don't have access to the volcano land yet, I just got onto the 4 star quests.

I hope the quest list scrolls, mine only shows 1-5 star quests,hoping theres more ;)
---
Xyzzy!
#8hhjghbhghnmhPosted 4/27/2013 7:04:33 PM
stekim40 posted...
Lyrst posted...

Thanks, I do mine and collect stuff as I play.
I don't have access to the volcano land yet, I just got onto the 4 star quests.

I hope the quest list scrolls, mine only shows 1-5 star quests,hoping theres more ;)

There is, but it actually just shows a different list for 6* and above.

Anyways, I personally wouldn't recommend converting ore. The values just seem too low for me, and it can be really annoying to have to farm a ton when you need them. I'd suggest you just hoard them.

Killing big monsters like Ludroth, Gobul, and Agnaktor (and converting the parts) is definitely the best way to get them though. It'd make some good practice too. But otherwise, I think the smartest thing would just be to kill as many little guys as possible in Moga Forest.
---
Barrel!
#9OldDirtyCRPosted 4/27/2013 7:36:40 PM
I strongly urge you to not trade your ore for resources at this point of the game. You will need pretty much every ore you mine later on. Especially if you plan on using multiple weapon types.

Honestly, R. Ludorth is your best bet. It'll get you experience and you'll get rare commodities which are very useful. Plus you can get Quality Sponges which are worth 1000 RP each. R. Ludroth really isn't that bad once you face him a couple times.
---
Official husband of Skyla.
#10ryouken3Posted 4/27/2013 7:50:42 PM
Once you can fight Uragaan at the volcano, everytime he falls over or you knock him over, you can mine him for Lava Nuggets which are worth 1500 points each, it is easily the fastest as you usually get 3 in one run will get 4500 total from one quest. But before him, R. Ludroth is your friend, I mean enemy....