Anyone playing 2 characters?

#1IloveElitePosted 4/28/2013 1:27:46 PM
heya,

Just wondering if anyone is crazy enough to play 2 characters in MH?
Mine seems to be taking all my spare time but right now we have the wii setup in one room and the wii u setup in another and I'm considering (as I have both versions) starting a new game on my Wii.

Yeah, I know I'm crazy to consider it but if the wife is watching her tv programmes (which I can't stand) I'm in here with the wii and maybe, i'll start a 2nd character here.

anyone else daft enough to play 2?
---
NNID: Stevezen
Currently playing: MH3U and Lego City Undercover
#2VandyanPosted 4/28/2013 1:30:00 PM
Why not just play off screen on the gamepad when wifey is watching her reality tv garbage, thats what I do.
#3The_EmperessPosted 4/28/2013 1:32:13 PM
I had two characters on my Freedom Unite game, a female (main) and a male (for starting over with different weapons and armor sets I missed out on trying the first round). I don't think I can do that Ultimate 3, as I don't have as much time to play as I used to since my brother also enjoys playing the game (which eats up even more avaliable gaming time). Pretty content with just one character atm, but I may start with a fresh character somewhere down the line.
#4Skyler0Posted 4/28/2013 1:36:44 PM
I've been playing one for sometime (male, because I'm male); a master of blades.

I plan on playing a female gunner this summer.
---
What would an AI know about freedom?
~Raiden from Metal Gear Rising: Revengence
#5IloveElite(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2013 1:38:10 PM
Vandyan posted...
Why not just play off screen on the gamepad when wifey is watching her reality tv garbage, thats what I do.

Good idea but she watches stuff like 'doctors', 'the one show', 'loose women' and I detest that crap, don't even want to hear it. haha

If the Wii U pad had a better range I could play off-screen in here but i've tried, it doesn't :(
---
NNID: Stevezen
Currently playing: MH3U and Lego City Undercover
#6OldDirtyCRPosted 4/28/2013 1:56:56 PM
The Wii servers are down now IIRc. So really at this point you are missing half the game, on top of missing all the content from MH3U. I doubt I'll ever use my MHtri disc again. There's just no reason too.

Just put headphones on with the gamepad..
---
Official husband of Skyla.
#7WizardofHothPosted 4/28/2013 2:07:31 PM
I play as a female character in Monster Hunter Freedom Unite and just got up to unlocking the Village elder urgent tigrex quest.

As for Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate I play as a regular male character.

I've noticed in Freedom Unite since I play as a female character I get certain ores mining at the farm early on than when I did when I was as a male character in Freedom Unite.
#8Fexus65Posted 4/28/2013 3:14:28 PM
WizardofHoth posted...

I've noticed in Freedom Unite since I play as a female character I get certain ores mining at the farm early on than when I did when I was as a male character in Freedom Unite.

????

Gender doesn't change any of that.
#9Lao-ShanTuxPosted 4/28/2013 3:35:56 PM
Hiya.

I've got a male chara that I mainly play, and a female chara that I'm going to ignore Village with.

Weapon preferences are pretty much irrelevant.
---
When people are trying to kill you, you know you did something right.
The Official Lao-Shan Lung, Fighter, and Deino of everything. Freya Crescent is best.
#10alphamale316Posted 4/28/2013 3:47:00 PM
Play on the gamepad>>>jack in some headphones>>>Quest Completed
---
"So the Barbario Blade.".."Barbario..? It's Barbaroi.." I'll call it the Doctor Blade if I want." "So the Doctor Blade...."