Anyone playing 2 characters?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
  3. Anyone playing 2 characters?
3 years ago#1
heya,

Just wondering if anyone is crazy enough to play 2 characters in MH?
Mine seems to be taking all my spare time but right now we have the wii setup in one room and the wii u setup in another and I'm considering (as I have both versions) starting a new game on my Wii.

Yeah, I know I'm crazy to consider it but if the wife is watching her tv programmes (which I can't stand) I'm in here with the wii and maybe, i'll start a 2nd character here.

anyone else daft enough to play 2?
NNID: Stevezen
Currently playing: MH3U and Lego City Undercover
3 years ago#2
Why not just play off screen on the gamepad when wifey is watching her reality tv garbage, thats what I do.
3 years ago#3
I had two characters on my Freedom Unite game, a female (main) and a male (for starting over with different weapons and armor sets I missed out on trying the first round). I don't think I can do that Ultimate 3, as I don't have as much time to play as I used to since my brother also enjoys playing the game (which eats up even more avaliable gaming time). Pretty content with just one character atm, but I may start with a fresh character somewhere down the line.
3 years ago#4
I've been playing one for sometime (male, because I'm male); a master of blades.

I plan on playing a female gunner this summer.
What would an AI know about freedom?
~Raiden from Metal Gear Rising: Revengence
3 years ago#5
Vandyan posted...
Why not just play off screen on the gamepad when wifey is watching her reality tv garbage, thats what I do.

Good idea but she watches stuff like 'doctors', 'the one show', 'loose women' and I detest that crap, don't even want to hear it. haha

If the Wii U pad had a better range I could play off-screen in here but i've tried, it doesn't :(
NNID: Stevezen
Currently playing: MH3U and Lego City Undercover
3 years ago#6
The Wii servers are down now IIRc. So really at this point you are missing half the game, on top of missing all the content from MH3U. I doubt I'll ever use my MHtri disc again. There's just no reason too.

Just put headphones on with the gamepad..
Official husband of Skyla.
3 years ago#7
I play as a female character in Monster Hunter Freedom Unite and just got up to unlocking the Village elder urgent tigrex quest.

As for Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate I play as a regular male character.

I've noticed in Freedom Unite since I play as a female character I get certain ores mining at the farm early on than when I did when I was as a male character in Freedom Unite.
3 years ago#8
WizardofHoth posted...

I've noticed in Freedom Unite since I play as a female character I get certain ores mining at the farm early on than when I did when I was as a male character in Freedom Unite.

????

Gender doesn't change any of that.
3 years ago#9
Hiya.

I've got a male chara that I mainly play, and a female chara that I'm going to ignore Village with.

Weapon preferences are pretty much irrelevant.
When people are trying to kill you, you know you did something right.
The Official Lao-Shan Lung, Fighter, and Deino of everything. Freya Crescent is best.
3 years ago#10
Play on the gamepad>>>jack in some headphones>>>Quest Completed
"So the Barbario Blade.".."Barbario..? It's Barbaroi.." I'll call it the Doctor Blade if I want." "So the Doctor Blade...."
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
  3. Anyone playing 2 characters?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived