poll: do you know what your charm table is?

#11WinsagePosted 4/29/2013 3:26:10 PM
Checked it after getting past HR8 in the interest of making the best set available to me.

Completely satisfied with table 14.
---
NNid: Windsage
#12MasterPokerPosted 4/29/2013 4:06:29 PM
Yeah, but out of pure curiosity. If I had pulled a limited Table, I would still have kept it, just spending less time at Harvest Tour: Volcano.

That, and it helps me stay educated about people on Table 10. Its generally a good sign that RNG manipulation is involved if they brag about it, which lets me know a cheater is present. I can then leave the room. While this may be true about other tables, it is far less likely.
---
http://www.lostlabyrinth.com - Free, addicting rogue-based game
Ranked 1st, survived the dungeon: Xuande
#13VoidgolemPosted 4/29/2013 4:17:39 PM
don't care. Give me my Attack Up Large and maybe Sharpener sometimes and I'm set to do everything.
---
"And though I drive through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil because I'm driving a house-sized mass of '**** you'"
#14wobbuffet10(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2013 4:26:24 PM
XCrimsonSamurai posted...
You don't care, until you see someone wearing a god charm or realize to make your dream set you need a particular talisman with a certain skill combination, so you mine and mine, and search for all your days without getting the one you need, and maybe sometime later you'll bite the bullet and download Athena's Charm Table Search and realize you're on a cursed table and that one Talisman has never been within your reach, and never will be.

I met a guy online who said he'd been mining two weeks straight for the Handicraft +5 / Free Element +7 Talisman his friend got, and when I mentioned that it was only on Charm Table 10, he said "what's a charm table", at that point, I felt really bad for him.

Knowing your charm table is knowing the potential you have. You don't have to try and table snipe, but a little knowledge goes a long way.

actually i don't care period, and i'm not interested in manipulating the game to give me the absolute best setup, i'd rather work with what i'm given and try to be creative.

i admit i'm no fan of the charm table system, i just don't care enough to try to change mine. if you're into that though, more power to you. i guess i've just seen so much charm table talk that i was curious about how many people just ignore them

now if charm tables were something that were explained and manipulable in-game, that would be a different story.
---
My backlog: http://backloggery.com/melatonin
My music: http://soundcloud.com/z-plan
#15XxRiSoNxXPosted 5/1/2013 8:53:13 AM
I've put in nearly 200 hours at present and it wasn't until yesterday, while bored and unable to play MH3U (cortisone shots make holding my hands in a comfortable position impossible) and started looking around everything.

So I downloaded the latest version of Athena's ASS, according to it, of the 50 or so charms I've put in so far 41 are unique to table 1.

Didn't really know or care when I started my character and even now it was a curiosity from nothing else to do. lol
---
Currently streaming: MH3U, NBA 2K13, Warframe & Neverwinter Online. http://www.twitch.tv/zalsphere Feel free to drop in, comment or chat. ^_^
#16DjSleepyDPosted 5/1/2013 8:54:42 AM
I know i'm on table 10 my 2 handicraft+5 Free element+7 talismans tell me so.
---
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and frankly I'm not sure about the universe" - Albert Einstein NNID-Gutler MH3U-Kyrin
#17aj_hacker87Posted 5/1/2013 9:01:12 AM
Yes. Third times the charm. I'm basically starting over and finally managed to get on T10. I guess I can convert my 2 other guys into gunners since there on T9 and am sticking with switchaxe since I think I have abused Duel Blades a bit.
---
Youtube: www.youtube.com/mrdraycan
#18JellitoePosted 5/1/2013 9:12:08 AM
Yes, I am on 2, did not want to try to force a table but wanted to be sure was not on cursed.
---
Nintendo ID - Jellitoe
#19Counter_BreakPosted 5/1/2013 9:15:30 AM
MasterPoker posted...
Yeah, but out of pure curiosity. If I had pulled a limited Table, I would still have kept it, just spending less time at Harvest Tour: Volcano.

That, and it helps me stay educated about people on Table 10. Its generally a good sign that RNG manipulation is involved if they brag about it, which lets me know a cheater is present. I can then leave the room. While this may be true about other tables, it is far less likely.

Yeah, because "cheating" to control your charm table really increases your chances of beating monsters in this game...
---
3DS Friend Code: 1891-1161-2492
#20F31LeopardPosted 5/1/2013 9:22:38 AM
I don't know what table I'm in. I just make do with whatever I get. I didn't find out about tables until 3 days ago and whatever table I have doesn't matter. I agree with the other poster not manipulating the game in your favor.
---
PSN:AE86CorollaLevin, NN ID:AE86CorollaLevin, XBL:AE86CorollaGTS