What is most satisfying to you?

#1firefoxredPosted 4/30/2013 3:56:43 PM
If be slaying a monster solo or simply collecting every piece of gear (armor and all weapons) from a monster or perhaps saving a member from carting with a quick rush in shield block.

To me it has to be making a new mixed armor set with the skills I want without the aid of the Athena program. I have looked around it a bit but find it more fun to actually add and tinker with the armors and gems. Just a few minutes ago I made a new set for my bowgun and I just started to laugh from excitement it tickled me so. XD
---
Wii U : UnknownFox
Feel free to add for Monster Hunter :D
#2The_EmperessPosted 4/30/2013 4:00:34 PM
I love cutting tails off. I seriously hate the tails of all monsters on this game, as they're always smacking me around and tripping me up, so it's intensely satisfying to lop one off and carve a goody from it.
#3XxRiSoNxXPosted 4/30/2013 4:00:42 PM
Getting at least 1 other competent player in public games online. ;)

Always run with my brother and it seems to be very hit or miss, when you do manage to get 1-2 others that mesh well the game is very entertaining...

Beyond that, I think simply doing most of the G-Rank as a duo, outside of a few like goldbeard or jhen.
---
Currently streaming: MH3U, NBA 2K13, Warframe & Neverwinter Online. http://www.twitch.tv/zalsphere Feel free to drop in, comment or chat. ^_^
#4YoukaiSlayerPosted 4/30/2013 4:03:47 PM
Soloing very difficult monsters
---
I'm ninja
(you can't see me)
#5WinsagePosted 4/30/2013 4:08:02 PM
Fighting a strong monster and making a really good mixed set.
---
NNid: Windsage
#6CGoblinsPosted 4/30/2013 4:10:45 PM
I'm fairly new to the game... I did a level 3 village quest against this flying wyvern that clicks it's wing tips together and does this fire attack. It also calls other large monsters...

I killed them both in the same area first try with only 5 minutes left on the clock.. Man it made me feel good.
---
PSN: Ray-Martin82 Nintendo Network ID: RayMartin
Playing: Monster Hunter U and League of Legends
#7IHateMrCatsPosted 4/30/2013 4:13:42 PM
That moment when you meet a new monster and as time goes on you begin to learn it's moveset as well as it's patterns. Looking back on how you handled situations then and now and seeing how much you've improved as a player is what is satisfying to me. Every time i fight a Rathalos i always remember the egg carrying quest in the first game for instance.
---
MH3U: Duene. www.Youtube.com/IHateMrCats
Have a Nice Day Ladies and Gentlemen
#8OneLightOneDarkPosted 4/30/2013 4:16:20 PM
Successful super pound to the face and getting a dizzy.
---
Snuh!
#9SnakemanXXPosted 4/30/2013 4:37:26 PM
Killing those black cats after they steal my Potions.
---
XBLGT/PSN : KEAZAR
#10what_is_my_namePosted 4/30/2013 5:48:58 PM
That sound when you break parts.
---
Playing Path of Exile, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Nameless-1157/