Rathians!!!!!

#21RyaldecoPosted 5/1/2013 10:02:23 AM
Also, for those offering suggestions, keep in mind he's just doing the village quests and is staying offline, so he's only going to be able to get mats for low rank gear.

I'm not in front of the game now, but I'm pretty sure there was one village quest (3 star maybe?) to hunt a Great Wroggi. You could keep replaying that one to farm it. It might also be good practice on a weaker monster to learn how to read it's attacks; the Great Wroggi also rears back for a good second when it's about to spit poison.
---
Gamertag / PSN ID / NNID: Ryaldeco
#22JellitoePosted 5/1/2013 10:10:58 AM
If you have so much probs with poison you can also carry 10 Antidotes Potions and 10 Antidote Herbs, you have about a 50% chance with antidote herbs so its helps a little.

Another thing to do, is run to the bed, that what I used to do at low rank and at Moga when poisoned.
---
Nintendo ID - Jellitoe
#23stekim40(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2013 10:24:58 AM
Jellitoe posted...
If you have so much probs with poison you can also carry 10 Antidotes Potions and 10 Antidote Herbs, you have about a 50% chance with antidote herbs so its helps a little.

Another thing to do, is run to the bed, that what I used to do at low rank and at Moga when poisoned.

Hadn't thought of that :)
Thank you
---
Xyzzy!
#24N0m4dePosted 5/1/2013 10:37:02 AM
why does no one ever recommend herbal medicine?
it heals poison and also slightly heals your health.

i can't check what the combine was but it's not complicated.
you can carry ten of those, ten antidotes and mats to combine for more
(though if you get poisoned that much that you run out of both you're doing something terribly wrong and should reevaluate you strategy. if it's just hit it when it's in reach then maybe you should be more careful and defensive.)
#25stekim40(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2013 10:43:44 AM
N0m4de posted...
why does no one ever recommend herbal medicine?
it heals poison and also slightly heals your health.

i can't check what the combine was but it's not complicated.
you can carry ten of those, ten antidotes and mats to combine for more
(though if you get poisoned that much that you run out of both you're doing something terribly wrong and should reevaluate you strategy. if it's just hit it when it's in reach then maybe you should be more careful and defensive.)

Thank you, I'll look into that right away.
---
Xyzzy!
#26ShakeNBakeUKPosted 5/1/2013 11:07:28 AM
You do know, there is an armor skill that makes you immune to poison, right?
You can also get it on a full set of low rank Wroggi armor.

Anyway, thought you quit at Gigginox, no?

I hope you don't plan on doing one of these threads for every single monster in the game.
:S
---
MH3U (WiiU) NNID: ShakeNBakeUK
GS / Hammer / DS / LBG | Online: HR7 | Offline: 9*
#27bearded_moosePosted 5/1/2013 11:09:11 AM
there are only 2 rules in monster hunter...

i believe TC has them mis-prioritized.
---
-Every fanboy needs a troll to keep him disillusioned.
if you're a Gamefaqs mod, you're a petty, childish person with power issues.