Worst online for years

#1stekim40Posted 5/4/2013 7:36:40 AM(edited)
Been trying to play this online for days now, I have reset the router a dozen times, reentered the Wii U network settings 3-4 times, put the Wii U in the DMZ on my router and nothing works.

I still get error code 106-0614 everytime I try to join a room.

I'm not stupid, I can play online with my xbox with ZERO problems, l can play online with my PS3 with ZERO problems and I play PC online games such as WoW with no problems.

Not sure if its capcom or Nintendo but this is beyond a joke.
---
Xyzzy!
#2DjSleepyDPosted 5/4/2013 7:36:55 AM
its nintendo if the game was on capcom servers these problems would not exsist.
---
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and frankly I'm not sure about the universe" - Albert Einstein NNID-Gutler MH3U-Kyrin
#3DannyM4nn1223Posted 5/4/2013 7:40:46 AM
see im like the exact opposite i get more diconnects on other games especially pc games than MHU3. I can always find a room and i think i only disconnected once.
---
Nin ID: XqwazarX34
Former member of the DS clan in Goldeneye wii. Manny
#4DjSleepyDPosted 5/4/2013 7:55:36 AM
question what brand of router do you have stekim?
---
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and frankly I'm not sure about the universe" - Albert Einstein NNID-Gutler MH3U-Kyrin
#5stekim40(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2013 7:59:19 AM
DjSleepyD posted...

I have two, a Belkin and a Netgear, I've tried both.

2 hrs this afternoon I've been trying to play and only got errors, not a single game. It sucks
---
Xyzzy!
#6DjSleepyDPosted 5/4/2013 8:03:16 AM
stekim40 posted...
DjSleepyD posted...

I have two, a Belkin and a Netgear, I've tried both.

2 hrs this afternoon I've been trying to play and only got errors, not a single game. It sucks

Ahhh i to have a belkin and from what i've been told belkin and nintendo servers usually dont agree with each other havent heard about the netgear ones doing it though.
---
#7stekim40(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2013 9:09:57 AM
Switched back to my netgear and I'm still getting the same errors.

I was getting stuck on the single player so wanted to try online, in 3 days of trying I have managed to have 1 game online which lasted about 10-12 mins was fun but 3 days of messing about to get 1 game is lame.

Seriously Nintendo sort it out or I might as well trade in the game or maybe just stick to my PS3 :(
---
Xyzzy!
#8defacto00Posted 5/4/2013 9:24:02 AM(edited)
It's your router.

Just get a new one, you can get one pretty cheap.

I know you have two. It's both of them. Trust me.
#9stekim40(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2013 9:30:32 AM
defacto00 posted...
It's your router.

Yeah sure both the Belkin and the Netgear are faulty. Riiiiight
Of course they both work with the pc, xbox and ps3 but yeah it's them rather than Nintendo or capcom.

Love these fanboys, seriously.
---
Xyzzy!
#10AdaptBlade_KxmPosted 5/4/2013 9:47:14 AM
defacto00 posted...
It's your router.

Although it is still the Wii u's fault. If they work with everthing else, clearly the hunk of junk that the Wii u is is to blame.
---
Put Ya Guns On! After all...What've I got to lose? Wii U: AdaptXero Monster Hunter : Axero
---