I'm going to miss the community/video support the PSP games had.

#11crowe_1Posted 5/14/2013 5:14:12 AM
MillionGunmannn posted...
The PSP was so easy to record from that literally ANYONE could upload footage of there hunts and make there own help and tutorial video without spending any money on external equipment.

There are so many videos available in Unite that I can find a video of every weapon type being used against every monster in the game in on an advanced level. AdmiredFob, ShimmerArc, Mazereon, etc all put their work in the community and provided great video contentn Maze in general popularized the use of BowGuns with his speed run content.

Meanwhile for this 2 year old game we have.....

But was the PSP recording in HD? Legit question. The games weren't even in HD. If PSP MH was not easily recorded in HD either, then there's your difference I guess. *shrug*
---
My SSBM combo vids:
http://www.youtube.com/user/crowe1
#12RyuniPosted 5/14/2013 5:29:39 AM
MillionGunmannn posted...
The PSP was so easy to record from that literally ANYONE could upload footage of there hunts and make there own help and tutorial video without spending any money on external equipment.

There are so many videos available in Unite that I can find a video of every weapon type being used against every monster in the game in on an advanced level. AdmiredFob, ShimmerArc, Mazereon, etc all put their work in the community and provided great video contentn Maze in general popularized the use of BowGuns with his speed run content.

Meanwhile for this 2 year old game we have.....

Learn to search in Japanese and find these so called "so many videos of every weapon type being used against every monster in the game in on an advanced level" for MH3G
---
MH3U and more at www.youtube.com/naeryu