How hard is soloing G rank quests?

#1SeanmastersonPosted 5/23/2013 7:41:16 PM
I don't have internet anymore (I'm currently at a friend's house) and I was wondering how difficult G rank missions are in solo mode?

I currently have Rath Soul Z armor with Max Brachi LS weapon.

While playing online, I unlocked my urgent quest for Dire Miralis. If any of that matters.
---
Don't you hate when you go to wipe your butt and your fingers rip though the toilet paper? I sure do.
#2ShadowMaster684Posted 5/23/2013 7:44:00 PM
Not that bad, they just take a bit longer. Teaches you to be a little bit more on your toes, if anything. I prefer running most of my quests solo. When it comes to farming the more tedious ones, that's where I prefer to be in a group.
---
Currently Playing: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
NNID: Vanguard_VII
#3Pang TongPosted 5/23/2013 7:44:29 PM
Not hard, per se, just incredibly time consuming.
---
PSN & NNID: Random_Name_63
#4Seanmasterson(Topic Creator)Posted 5/23/2013 7:45:26 PM
ShadowMaster684 posted...
Not that bad, they just take a bit longer. Teaches you to be a little bit more on your toes, if anything. I prefer running most of my quests solo. When it comes to farming the more tedious ones, that's where I prefer to be in a group.

Incoming silly question, but do the monsters have the same HP as they would if 3 other people were playing with you? Or can I go ahead and attempt Miralis solo with a good chance of beating it?
---
Don't you hate when you go to wipe your butt and your fingers rip though the toilet paper? I sure do.
#5ShadowMaster684Posted 5/23/2013 7:48:01 PM
If you're in the solo port, they have an appropriate amount of health for one person. Generally it takes me about 15-20 minutes to solo a G-Rank quest, depending on how efficient I am about it. I got thrashed around by Diablos and still managed it in about 17.

I consider myself a competent player, but certainly not the best. I'd say those are...reasonable times.
---
#6MoxRavagerPosted 5/23/2013 7:48:21 PM
Seanmasterson posted...

Incoming silly question, but do the monsters have the same HP as they would if 3 other people were playing with you? Or can I go ahead and attempt Miralis solo with a good chance of beating it?

They have the same HP.
---
Please do not post a picture of your fecal matter. ~AverageAverage
#7Seanmasterson(Topic Creator)Posted 5/23/2013 7:51:40 PM
MoxRavager posted...
Seanmasterson posted...

They have the same HP.

Fuhh.. I'll be holding off on offline Miralis lol I remember helping this other guy with that quest and it took about half an hour; and that was with 4 of us.
---
#8derpnikPosted 5/23/2013 7:52:30 PM
Seanmasterson posted...

Solo port or online, they have the same amount of health they would if you were playign with 3 other people.
#9ShadowMaster684Posted 5/23/2013 7:54:40 PM
Fair enough. I thought solo and multi had different health levels.
---
#10ProTROID_100Posted 5/24/2013 12:15:07 AM
Their is no modifiers It's a direct port from the 3ds version. The health is the same.