I am playing with Prince Boo right now, lol.

#111James-Nog(Topic Creator)Posted 6/16/2013 1:43:57 AM
LemonKweenstaaa posted...
Mean_Beanie posted...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkpTKjjy-X8

My board, this video is what all true speedrunners strive for.

I paused at 2:50 and closed the tab. That was easily the worst Monster Hunter video I've ever seen in my entire life, and it was wise of him to disable comments.

The best part is (which you missed because you stopped watching..) that he thought he did WONDERFULLY..
skip to near the end when he finishes it and listen to him, it's f-ing hilarious. I think many people have the same opinion we do, hence the disabled comments, lol.
#112James-Nog(Topic Creator)Posted 6/16/2013 1:45:53 AM
PokemonYoutube posted...
apolloflameowns posted...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0gYFNQPLcY

15 min high rank jade barroth and a 15 minute high rank village gigginox with G rank gear!!!! :D

More like 15 min Jade Barroth and 20 minute Jade Barroth/Gigginox.

Secura, would you say you are better than Princeboo?

Question 2: are you the one that carted twice in his HR Ivory Lagi video?
#113PokemonYoutubePosted 6/16/2013 3:27:15 AM
James-Nog posted...
PokemonYoutube posted...

15 min high rank jade barroth and a 15 minute high rank village gigginox with G rank gear!!!! :D

I'm not going to say that I'm better than anyone because 1) I honestly don't give a ****, 2) it's only a freaking game.

Just re-watched it and yes, I was. Both times because I got stunned and the Ivory kept going after me. Could happen to everyone and there's nothing I can do about it. I also wasn't wearing the best armor (Wroggi+) because it was the only armor I had at the time.
---
www.youtube.com/GeneralSecura
#114Newts_UtePosted 6/16/2013 4:34:00 AM
James-Nog posted...
Mean_Beanie posted...

I paused at 2:50 and closed the tab. That was easily the worst Monster Hunter video I've ever seen in my entire life, and it was wise of him to disable comments.

The best part is (which you missed because you stopped watching..) that he thought he did WONDERFULLY..
skip to near the end when he finishes it and listen to him, it's f-ing hilarious. I think many people have the same opinion we do, hence the disabled comments, lol.

WTF? I guess you missed where I posted that exact same vid on the previous page.

He disables comments because other players, including myself, started giving him s*** for 'speed running' a early game LOW RANK village monster in high rank gear, and sleep bombing him to boot. Lets just forget that he didn't even think to check his status screen to see if adren had activated or not.
---
Recent platinums: Assassins Creed 3 | Darksiders 2 | FFXIII-2 | Skyrim
Poke FC 1292 7071 6106
#115James-Nog(Topic Creator)Posted 6/16/2013 8:26:56 AM
PokemonYoutube posted...
James-Nog posted...
PokemonYoutube posted...

I'm not going to say that I'm better than anyone because 1) I honestly don't give a ****, 2) it's only a freaking game.

Just re-watched it and yes, I was. Both times because I got stunned and the Ivory kept going after me. Could happen to everyone and there's nothing I can do about it. I also wasn't wearing the best armor (Wroggi+) because it was the only armor I had at the time.

Of course it's only a game, and we are all on this board to discuss said game. Double-carting in an HR quest is a little strange, but you've GOTTA be better than Princeboo.
#116James-Nog(Topic Creator)Posted 6/16/2013 8:29:30 AM
Newts_Ute posted...
James-Nog posted...
Mean_Beanie posted...

WTF? I guess you missed where I posted that exact same vid on the previous page.

He disables comments because other players, including myself, started giving him s*** for 'speed running' a early game LOW RANK village monster in high rank gear, and sleep bombing him to boot. Lets just forget that he didn't even think to check his status screen to see if adren had activated or not.

Hahahaha. Well, I guess that ruins my plan of going back in my G Rank gear and making a video of a Great Jaggi speedrun.
#117KeldonisPosted 6/16/2013 8:37:22 AM(edited)
I don't really know this Boo dude, but is there a reason why he keeps doing High Rank in G gear?

Is G rank too difficult or something? How did he get that gear in the first place? Only reason why I'm asking, is most of the recent links posted is him spamming HR with up to 4 people.

My question is why? Couldn't he be doing the same thing in the G rank online lobbies? You'd think that would be more interesting. Why HR?
---
We trained harder than you today, and we're gonna party harder than you tonight. Mint with the crew.
#118The_tall_midgetPosted 6/16/2013 8:55:22 AM
Keldonis posted...
I don't really know this Boo dude, but is there a reason why he keeps doing High Rank in G gear?

Is G rank too difficult or something? How did he get that gear in the first place? Only reason why I'm asking, is most of the recent links posted is him spamming HR with up to 4 people.

My question is why? Couldn't he be doing the same thing in the G rank online lobbies? You'd think that would be more interesting. Why HR?

He can't. If he tries his runs will take so f***ing long that it would be unwatchable (more so).

Think about it. All he does, on a lance, is block and use standard attacks. Now imagine him on a monster that zips all over the place and eats through stamina like pissed off G rank Sand Barioth.

I can solo lance most G rank quests like any good player. And I can ASSURE you that Boo would get destroyed on quite a few G rank quest if he tried by himself. He could probably solo Gold Ceaedus (because he's a god damn joke).

His playing buddies basically proved this. When the moron can solo 2 ivory Lagiacrus advanced quest, give me a call.
---
When complaining about fail players from fail teams in your games, remember : you were part of it.
#119lercaraPosted 6/16/2013 9:32:46 AM
Boy I haven't been disappointed by this thread.
---
Memento mori
#120PokemonYoutubePosted 6/16/2013 10:38:20 AM
James-Nog posted...
PokemonYoutube posted...
James-Nog posted...
PokemonYoutube posted...

Of course it's only a game, and we are all on this board to discuss said game. Double-carting in an HR quest is a little strange, but you've GOTTA be better than Princeboo.

I was just really unlucky in that particular quest. Note that I didn't even cart once in the second Ivory Lagi run in that video, which we did immediately afterwards.

I would assume that according to the logic posted by some in this topic, I am indeed better than him. I didn't start using G-Rank armor offline until Mark of a Hero. I don't even have any G-Rank weapons apart from the Lagombi gunlance. Still working on upgrading my armory, but I don't play this game nearly as often as PrinceBoo does. I've played for about 150 hours, am up to Alatreon in offline and somewhere in HR6 online.
---
www.youtube.com/GeneralSecura