I am playing with Prince Boo right now, lol.

#131apolloflameownsPosted 6/16/2013 12:43:49 PM
PokemonYoutube posted...
The_tall_midget posted...

I'm fairly sure that the stuns kicking in at the worst possible time definitely have some degree of bad luck to them. Without the stuns, I would've ran off to heal and wouldn't have carted.

How are you getting stunned with more than 2 players?

Ivory Lagiacrus = thunderblight = more chance of getting stunned. Also, it was really going after me for some reason.

So? That means you're getting hit waaaaaaay too much. Considering all three of his electric attacks are relatively easy to dodge and have huge tells.
---
OFFICIAL KID ICARUS UPRISING CHAMPION/FUSION MASTER
Online Name = ******** (All Stars in Name)
#132PokemonYoutubePosted 6/16/2013 2:19:07 PM
apolloflameowns posted...
PokemonYoutube posted...

I'm fairly sure that the stuns kicking in at the worst possible time definitely have some degree of bad luck to them. Without the stuns, I would've ran off to heal and wouldn't have carted.

Ivory Lagiacrus = thunderblight = more chance of getting stunned. Also, it was really going after me for some reason.

So? That means you're getting hit waaaaaaay too much. Considering all three of his electric attacks are relatively easy to dodge and have huge tells.

It was also my first time fighting Ivory Lagiacrus. Kinda hard to tell attacks that you've never seen before. Especially the big exploding thunderball took me by surprise.
---
www.youtube.com/GeneralSecura
#133apolloflameownsPosted 6/16/2013 4:07:31 PM
PokemonYoutube posted...
apolloflameowns posted...
PokemonYoutube posted...

It was also my first time fighting Ivory Lagiacrus. Kinda hard to tell attacks that you've never seen before. Especially the big exploding thunderball took me by surprise.

Besides the massive AoE of the thunderball, everything else is a carbon copy of lagi's moves. I find it hard to believe that you've never seen them before. Case and point, if you're going to say you don't suck, then at least say something reasonable to prove it. Instead of the OMG IM UNLUCKY I KEPT GETTING TARGETTED! I GET STUNNED AT THE WORST TIMES!!! etc
---
OFFICIAL KID ICARUS UPRISING CHAMPION/FUSION MASTER
Online Name = ******** (All Stars in Name)
#134Lord_XandrosPosted 6/17/2013 2:14:14 PM
Does it even matter?
#135James-Nog(Topic Creator)Posted 6/18/2013 7:12:31 AM
Lord_Xandros posted...
Does it even matter?

It obviously does matter to some people. So many people take these topics subjectively for some reason.. Not everything is going to matter to YOU. In that case, ignore and move on please, instead of commenting.
#136Saiyajin12Posted 6/18/2013 12:34:04 PM
I feel that thunderblight will almost always cause the next attack to stun you if you get hit with it active. Might be wrong, but that's what it's been feeling like. Basically do not get hit while it's on you or you'll be sorry lol.
---
PSN: Saiyajin12
i7-2600k 3,40GHz, 8GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 590