Dear Slime Haters, what is extactly your beef?

#131KeldonisPosted 6/18/2013 8:12:18 PM(edited)
I find nerds who use the "report" button borderline pathetic. Same goes for marking someone for moderation. In my over a decade experience at GFAQS I don't think I've ever marked a single post for moderation.

These are the same kinds of people who report others for offensive emblems in COD or any other game with any kind of report feature. It's just pathetic. If someone is truly hating on/ruining an individual experience for someone personally it's one thing (racism, extreme profanity, flaming etc).....but most of these kinds of users are just mad so they abuse the "report" button just to try to get the person banned/disciplined, even if their offense wasn't even that severe.

Bottom Line: People need to lighten up.
---
We trained harder than you today, and we're gonna party harder than you tonight. Mint with the crew.
#132The_tall_midgetPosted 6/18/2013 9:58:45 PM
TinyTankX posted...
He could get reported for trolling.

Except that only the usual whiners are screaming "TROLL". I have not trolled. What I said is my belief and I gave my explanations. Which is better than posters like you who appear out of nowhere, complain about something and then run back under a rock.

The function is there. Report for trolling if you think I did. If the posts are still there it means that the mods deemed your report equally important as your opinion : irrelevant.
---
When complaining about fail players from fail teams in your games, remember : you were part of it.
#133john_labitePosted 6/19/2013 1:37:32 AM
i come out of nowhere, go back to nowhere, i have no opinion on the topic, and i wanted to share that with you guys
i only use rusted weapons anyways, cause quite frankly guys, any sharpness above yellow is OP;
if you cannot kill an ala with rusted weapon, evade-1, attack down large, blunt edge and 50 defense you're a noob and do not deserve to post here
#134Munchie906Posted 6/19/2013 1:51:54 AM
john_labite posted...
i come out of nowhere, go back to nowhere, i have no opinion on the topic, and i wanted to share that with you guys
i only use rusted weapons anyways, cause quite frankly guys, any sharpness above yellow is OP;
if you cannot kill an ala with rusted weapon, evade-1, attack down large, blunt edge and 50 defense you're a noob and do not deserve to post here

Except that set is impossible so youre a noob for lying, Ala is only able to be killed by 4 slime users anyways...
#135john_labitePosted 6/19/2013 2:08:59 AM
Munchie906 posted...

Except that set is impossible so youre a noob for lying, Ala is only able to be killed by 4 slime users anyways...

sorry but before i go back to nowhere,i thought sleep bombing and clusting were valid and respected ways too
i never said i had this set, but that i'm sure i would kill in 2min30 max solo with it if i had it :p i'm so awesum
#136SNIvoryPosted 6/19/2013 3:10:44 AM
So much butthurt on both sides of the argument, especially those against slime, my sides have taken orbit... I should start lurking the Wii U board, its pretty funny

"I'll kick 3 slime users out of my room because you disagree with me" <--- seriously hope that wasn't trolling, that was hilarious
#137The_tall_midgetPosted 6/19/2013 11:02:23 AM
john_labite posted...
Munchie906 posted...

sorry but before i go back to nowhere,i thought sleep bombing and clusting were valid and respected ways too
i never said i had this set, but that i'm sure i would kill in 2min30 max solo with it if i had it :p i'm so awesum

Ahhh looka that. Another Muhrican hiding on an alt because he can't handle the moderations on his main. Soooo courageous.
---
When complaining about fail players from fail teams in your games, remember : you were part of it.
#138G3neric_UserPosted 6/19/2013 12:50:11 PM
It's funny how this board seems incapable of discussing. Midget, I respect you as a long-time player with quite a bit of experience, but I don't get why you have to be all-out aggressive in your opinion. Take Keldonis for example, he stated his points calm and clear. If you weren't intending to troll (which I sincerely hope you are, since you know such a topic doesn't end well whenever the "n" and "e" words get thrown around), there was simply no reason for that aggressiveness.
---
I'm starving!
#139john_labitePosted 6/20/2013 4:46:52 AM
The_tall_midget posted...
john_labite posted...

Ahhh looka that. Another Muhrican hiding on an alt because he can't handle the moderations on his main. Soooo courageous.

lol no, i'm just a casual gfaq reader, just feeding the troll; that worked, mission accomplished, got another funny & useless post by you. Please note, my own posts also are useless and ridiculous, but at least i know it and dont pretend having the universal truth (tm)