Dear Slime Haters, what is extactly your beef?

#91The_tall_midgetPosted 6/16/2013 9:57:47 AM
Slime weapon users detected.
---
When complaining about fail players from fail teams in your games, remember : you were part of it.
#92xXkewls0358Posted 6/16/2013 10:10:34 AM
The_tall_midget posted...

Lack of argument detected.

0/10
---
fEeD mEh!!1
#93MrBawlBustaPosted 6/16/2013 10:59:46 AM
xXkewls0358 posted...

0/10

Midget (bless his heart) has said all that needs to be said. I don't think he should have to repeat himself until every moron can acknowledge it. Besides, you're in so much denial about your "argument" that you're covering their ears screaming NANANANANANA so what the hell's the point anyway?
#94The_tall_midgetPosted 6/16/2013 11:14:20 AM
xXkewls0358 posted...

0/10

Like Busta said, I don't repeat myself for nobodies.

Go back and read the topic. Not my fault you need slime weapons to carry you through the game and you can't read.

If you wish to agree to disagree, no problem. But stop trying to convince yourself.
---
When complaining about fail players from fail teams in your games, remember : you were part of it.
#95ppmelon52Posted 6/16/2013 12:11:15 PM
only a true vet would use slime.
yay explosions! boom boom boom.
:D
#96The_tall_midgetPosted 6/16/2013 12:32:46 PM
ppmelon52 posted...
only a true vet would use slime.
yay explosions! boom boom boom.
:D

A complete noob needs to use slime.

A good player can use anything and be good at it.

P.s : Vet is an idiotic term. Princeboo is a vet of many MH. He sucks at it.
---
#97xXkewls0358Posted 6/16/2013 12:59:31 PM(edited)
MrBawlBusta posted...

Midget (bless his heart) has said all that needs to be said. I don't think he should have to repeat himself until every moron can acknowledge it. Besides, you're in so much denial about your "argument" that you're covering their ears screaming NANANANANANA so what the hell's the point anyway?

Repeating would be fine if he was somehow able to put forth that slime weapons are still unbalanced when they get trumped in kill times. Or the fact their overall increase in damage compared to other weapons/scenarios is tiny if not non-existance in the first place. So if its not power what it is that makes them unbalancing exactly? (pretty sure the majority here along with me in the thread pointed out the only other thing thus far: convenience, in one term or another)

Nah going back and rereading somebody trolling at assumptions, hypocrisy, and showing an overall lack of understanding in what makes a successful monster hunter player isn't really in my interest. Because far as an argument in concerned? He's yet to make one.

So while you come in screaming the same NANANA or whatever bulls*** you want to call it towards me and offering nothing subjective in return to the topic at hand, just know that you missed the point entirely in the first place. I guess thats why you had to ask?

The_tall_midget
Like Busta said, I don't repeat myself for nobodies.

Go back and read the topic. Not my fault you need slime weapons to carry you through the game and you can't read.

If you wish to agree to disagree, no problem. But stop trying to convince yourself.

Lol, not my fault you think slime is the thing that can carry someone through this game. Whats worse is you ignore the multitudes other other things that really can carry you through the game. Shows what you know, not much at all.
---
fEeD mEh!!1
#98The_tall_midgetPosted 6/16/2013 1:15:06 PM

Lol, not my fault you think slime is the thing that can carry someone through this game. Whats worse is you ignore the multitudes other other things that really can carry you through the game. Shows what you know, not much at all.

Slime CAN carry someone through the overwhelming majority of the game. There is NOTHING at lower ranks that deal the amount of damage that slime weapons can because bombardier gems are easily gemmed in at lower levels while elemental damage boosts are not available until later. And face it... Most elemental weapons really suck early/mid game.

Slime is effective on ALL monsters. Elemental weapons are effective on a few monsters and each of them require different sets and decos/charms to make more efficient. Some of those elemental weapons can only be made near end game only.

Slime weapons need the same setup for all weapons (barring gunner vs blademaster). They're ridiculously easy to make and upgrade. They acceptable sharpness and ridiculous ark ratings.

It's a crutch for bad players. Only idiots say otherwise. And it's easy to see here who has used it profusely. They keep trying to convince themselves it's not easy mode and they're balanced while the better players know better.

Now that I slowly explained the same thing I already said for lazy people, I hope you can at least understand it. Like I said, agree to disagree if you want, but stop trying to convince yourself.
---
#99The_tall_midgetPosted 6/16/2013 1:17:24 PM

Slime CAN carry someone through the overwhelming majority of the game. There is NOTHING at lower ranks that deal the amount of damage that slime weapons can because bombardier gems are easily gemmed in at lower levels while elemental damage boosts are not available until later. And face it... Most elemental weapons really suck early/mid game.

Slime is effective on ALL monsters. Elemental weapons are effective on a few monsters and each of them require different sets and decos/charms to make more efficient. Some of those elemental weapons can only be made near end game only.

Slime weapons need the same setup for all weapons (barring gunner vs blademaster). They're ridiculously easy to make and upgrade. They acceptable sharpness and ridiculous ark ratings.

It's a crutch for bad players. Only idiots say otherwise. And it's easy to see here who has used it profusely. They keep trying to convince themselves it's not easy mode and they're balanced while the better players know better.

Now that I slowly explained the same thing I already said for lazy people, I hope you can at least understand it. Like I said, agree to disagree if you want, but stop trying to convince yourself.

So while you come in screaming the same NANANA or whatever bulls*** you want to call it towards me and offering nothing subjective in return to the topic at hand, just know that you missed the point entirely in the first place. I guess thats why you had to ask?

Just read your entire post. You have ZERO arguments. NONE. Your entire post can be resumed to "NUH UH! IT'S NOT UNBALANCED U STUPID! U HYPOCRIT"

And you want to be taken seriously? Try again and fail less this time.
---
#100xXkewls0358Posted 6/16/2013 1:17:47 PM

So slime weapons being convenient is why they are overpowered and can carry people through the game then? Got the slowly explanation directly from you. Thanks a bunch.
---
fEeD mEh!!1