Mh3u for wiiU.

#1Neko_Means_CatPosted 7/1/2013 3:14:51 AM
I have mh3u for 3ds, and i'm at a point when it's not even enjoyable. So... I want to know. I don't have any money or plan on buying a wiiU any sooner but still, I want to know, I want to know about mh3u on wiiU. Like for example, How does the room works, Can you get banned, Do you have to make a specific room, How do you communicate with people, How easy is it to beat quests, Is it fun, Etc.

I would like a quick summary.
#2Neko_Means_Cat(Topic Creator)Posted 7/1/2013 5:47:50 AM
Well, It's the same as the 3ds but you can play with more people and it's fun. You can't communicate with people but still. And to play with others and hunt certain monster, you have to make a specific room specifying what monster, and what weapon to use. You can also get banned if you get reported.

Is it that ******* difficult to come up with some reply?

You know what nevermind, Don't bother now i'm logging off.
#3majior_paynePosted 7/1/2013 1:16:21 PM
Got to this board, and highly confused as of why you are replying to yourself O.o
#4yashiro666Posted 7/1/2013 1:20:40 PM
Neko_Means_Cat posted...
Well, It's the same as the 3ds but you can play with more people and it's fun. You can't communicate with people but still. And to play with others and hunt certain monster, you have to make a specific room specifying what monster, and what weapon to use. You can also get banned if you get reported.

Is it that ******* difficult to come up with some reply?

You know what nevermind, Don't bother now i'm logging off.

dude you are so wierd....
---
Me: plessioth !! YOUR HEAD WILL BE MINE!! villagers: hahahaha;
Me: whats so funny, i need a plessi head for my hammer; villagers: O.O...*cough*..creepy
#5Neko_Means_Cat(Topic Creator)Posted 7/1/2013 2:18:46 PM
yashiro666 posted...
dude you are so wierd....

I know, But when i made the topic i was really looking forward for a decent reply >_> I didn't thought i'd be wasting my time...
#6blazingsonicPosted 7/1/2013 2:24:35 PM
You can talk to people the Game Pad as it's own mic.
---
PSZ FC: Team-B 1892-2449-7676
PSZ FC Team-A 4125-5095-5213
#7realestatemanPosted 7/1/2013 2:37:59 PM
What... is going on here...
---
Well, that's okay I guess
B/W FC- 0690 4642 9700
#8darkwizard27Posted 7/1/2013 3:12:05 PM
Neko_Means_Cat posted...
I know, But when i made the topic i was really looking forward for a decent reply >_> I didn't thought i'd be wasting my time...

You made this topic at 4am PST/7am EST. There aren't going to be very many people on.

In the 2 hours you spent refreshing the page you could have looked up info on the Wii U version to answer your own questions.
#9Old_RatPosted 7/1/2013 3:21:28 PM
Or just use the search function and look up "3ds" or "wii u." This question gets asked at least every week.
#10tehheadPosted 7/5/2013 6:46:23 PM
There is no chat board in the lounge (guild) & in quest?
Wow, really? No keyboard support?