Thinking of giving up playing Monster Hunter :*(

#1MyNamePeggyPosted 7/7/2013 1:53:34 PM
Not everyone is a Pro and not everyone is a HBG user. I'm just learning the game, no very little about it and am struggling very hard. I'm about to just say #$%* it and quit. This board depresses me. People like Apollo and that Tall Midget and several others try to make us noobs feel like dirt and it sucks. I enjoy the game allot, but the Elites take that joy away from me.

I came here looking for help and have found some really nice people like Devil_Killer_JCS. Thank you sir and all those other kind folks who have tried to help me. Thanks for not being jerks like the Elites on here.
#2apolloflameownsPosted 7/7/2013 1:57:56 PM
It's ironic how the ones that you claim are making you give up are the ones that gave actual advice lol.
---
OFFICIAL KID ICARUS UPRISING CHAMPION/FUSION MASTER
Online Name = ******** (All Stars in Name)
#3MyNamePeggy(Topic Creator)Posted 7/7/2013 1:59:38 PM
apolloflameowns posted...
It's ironic how the ones that you claim are making you give up are the ones that gave actual advice lol.

By saying if you can't do such and such in a certain way in a certain amount of time you fail? How is that help?
#4PokemonYoutubePosted 7/7/2013 2:19:19 PM
MyNamePeggy posted...
apolloflameowns posted...

By saying if you can't do such and such in a certain way in a certain amount of time you fail? How is that help?

Exactly. So what if a group of 4 takes 30 minutes to kill, say, a Zinogre? How are you providing helpful advice by saying "I did it in 10, and you suck if you can't do that"? So what if someone doesn't use his weapon exactly the right way? He's still going to kill the monster by hitting it over and over until it dies.
---
www.youtube.com/GeneralSecura
#5johnydrexelPosted 7/7/2013 2:44:47 PM
Don't quit an enjoyable game because of the 'grabastic pieces of amphibian s***' (Full Metal Jacket) that are out there. Just stand up for yourself and ask for help when you need it.
---
I just type crap that sounds legit.
#6Jax0349Posted 7/7/2013 3:14:29 PM
Still looking for a decent Switch Axe to make? How bout those tails? Lol! xD
#7PokemonYoutubePosted 7/7/2013 3:15:34 PM
You really don't need to give a crap about what those guys say. Anything you do/use will get the job done in this game.
---
www.youtube.com/GeneralSecura
#8MyNamePeggy(Topic Creator)Posted 7/7/2013 3:28:30 PM
Jax0349 posted...

I knew it! I knew you were one of them you ass! >:(
#9SunshineladyPosted 7/7/2013 4:02:35 PM
You know, when you are an adult with a job, that kind of thing happens a lot more. Better be prepared for it. You need to develop a thicker skin. Yes, its a videogame, that's exactly the point. What more when real things are at stake?
---
You don't know how they lost a heart? It was probably Tartaros. That heart breaker.
#10Jax0349Posted 7/7/2013 4:04:00 PM
MyNamePeggy posted...
Jax0349 posted...

I knew it! I knew you were one of them you ass! >:(

You'll be ok boo. Just hang in there.