Good G Rank Hunting Horn armor set?

#1Morpheus LyricPosted 7/27/2013 10:04:47 PM
I'm crowdsourcing this, 'cause I'd rather be playing than min-maxing. I use status horns, and have fully upgraded paralysis and poison horns, as well as a few others as backup. Just looking for something harder to get than my giggi set.
#2ssbmrocksPosted 7/27/2013 10:09:37 PM
Really, just use any good blademaster set and slap on Horn Maestro on it, good to go.
---
Them ain't your funyuns, them's Foxxy's funyuns.
#3LostSoldier20Posted 7/27/2013 10:11:30 PM
Peco X
---
I am thou, and thou are I.
#4CheatingtacoPosted 7/29/2013 6:41:17 PM
I use one set for everything...
Skull Mask
Narga Chest
Helios Braces
Helios Coil
Volvi or Uragaan or Arzuros legs

Slap a Evade Dist +6 talisman and give the chestplate an Evade Jewel 1 and fill the other pieces with the rest of the necessary jewels.

It gives Evade +2, Evade Extender and Sharpness +1

Sorry, it's really the best set for everything.
Although, Maestro could be added by removing Evade Dist, which really isn't nessesary.
---
Official Goa Magara of every forum. Ever.
#5XeroShinobiPosted 7/29/2013 6:45:17 PM
Honed Blade, Razor Sharp, Horn Maestro, Weakness Exploit.

Table 10 exclusive

One weapon slot required
Skull Mask
Silver Sol Mail
Nether Vambraces
Nether Faulds
Nether Greaves

Sharpness+5/Edgemaster+3

Best all-purpose Hunting Horn set by a ridiculous margin. Absolutely lethal with Nether Sinphony.

Unfortunately nothing else even really comes close. You can make various situational HH sets across the other tables.
---
Currently playing: not much
#6apolloflameownsPosted 7/30/2013 3:28:27 AM
Full narga X gemmed for Hunting maestro and sharp+1 doesn't even require that rare a tali either, It only requires a handi+5 OO and you don't even need any weapon slots making it the perfect set to use with nether symphony.
---
OFFICIAL KID ICARUS UPRISING CHAMPION/FUSION MASTER
Online Name = ******** (All Stars in Name)
#7OxygenSupplyPosted 7/30/2013 5:39:30 AM
He said “cause I'd rather be playing than min-maxing” why are you even telling him that your set “ONLY” requires Handicraft +5 OO I mean like seriously.

---
Ping's MH3G/U Dex: A comprehensive, convenient and accurate MH3U database for Windows/Android.
https://sites.google.com/site/pingsmh3gdex/
#8XeroShinobiPosted 7/30/2013 6:01:06 AM(edited)
OxygenSupply posted...
He said “cause I'd rather be playing than min-maxing” why are you even telling him that your set “ONLY” requires Handicraft +5 OO I mean like seriously.

It's always good to post really good sets as something to aspire to. If the TC gave us more of an idea as to what he's after, the sets would be more personalized. We don't even know his or her charm table.

apolloflameowns posted...
Full narga X gemmed for Hunting maestro and sharp+1 doesn't even require that rare a tali either, It only requires a handi+5 OO and you don't even need any weapon slots making it the perfect set to use with nether symphony.

Nether Sinphony has a slot, so it'd go wasted on your set. Only tables 1 and 6 have Handicraft+5, OO. It's slightly easier to make than the set I provided, but nowhere near as good.
---
#9HaruHawkPosted 7/30/2013 7:16:13 AM
Try this one...

O weapon slot
Helios Helm Z
Damascus Mail X
Lambent Wristrays
Lambent Sash
Lambent Gaiters
-----------------
+10 Maestro ---
-----------------
3x Spirit Jewel 2
5x Grinder Jewel

Give Sharpness +1, Challenger +2, Horn Maestro and speed sharpening, and only need of a +10 maestro charm that every table have.
Its possible to make with Razor Sharp in the place of speed sharpening, but this really depend of specific charms, example +3 handicraft OOO , +4 handicraft OO and others and every non cursed table have a charm to make (table 3 have more)
#10XeroShinobiPosted 7/30/2013 7:41:30 AM
HaruHawk posted...
Try this one...

O weapon slot
Helios Helm Z
Damascus Mail X
Lambent Wristrays
Lambent Sash
Lambent Gaiters
-----------------
+10 Maestro ---
-----------------
3x Spirit Jewel 2
5x Grinder Jewel

Give Sharpness +1, Challenger +2, Horn Maestro and speed sharpening, and only need of a +10 maestro charm that every table have.
Its possible to make with Razor Sharp in the place of speed sharpening, but this really depend of specific charms, example +3 handicraft OOO , +4 handicraft OO and others and every non cursed table have a charm to make (table 3 have more)

Not a bad set, but with the all powerful Sharpness+5/Edgemaster+3 charm, you can make Honed Blade, Challenger+2, Razor Sharp.

Table 10 is so disgustingly better than everything else for Hunting Horns. It's ridiculous.
---