Any good armour for Capture Guru and Earplugs?

#1RayKnightPosted 8/16/2013 7:53:17 AM
Mostly for capturing purposes.
---
I didn't kill him. He seemed like a pretty decent guy.
But I did shoot him in the testicles.
- enjoi_number8 on AF, RDR
#2blackmagisterPosted 8/16/2013 8:21:39 AM
Azure Rath armor then put in capture guru.
#3dexter1984Posted 8/16/2013 8:22:16 AM
Eh why not Trapmaster? Try Plesioth X, it has Capture Master, Trap Master, Mind's Eye and 5 slots. Not forgetting you can use any waist on it, making it a very versatile armor.
#4RayKnight(Topic Creator)Posted 8/16/2013 9:03:12 AM
Thanks for the information, guys. Seems like I got my work cut out for me then!
---
#5Kyoshiro12345Posted 8/16/2013 12:33:16 PM
dexter1984 posted...
Eh why not Trapmaster? Try Plesioth X, it has Capture Master, Trap Master, Mind's Eye and 5 slots. Not forgetting you can use any waist on it, making it a very versatile armor.

except you need 10 for earplug and 15 for HG earplugs and a 2 points of earplugs gem uses 3 slots, you do the math.
---
Screenshot it or it didnt happen.
#6dexter1984Posted 8/16/2013 12:54:38 PM(edited)
Kyoshiro12345 posted...
dexter1984 posted...

except you need 10 for earplug and 15 for HG earplugs and a 2 points of earplugs gem uses 3 slots, you do the math.

Except TC is trying to create an armor set for capturing and trapmaster helps out more than earplugs in this case.

I suggested Plesioth X/Trapmaster to replace earplugs, learn to comprehend.

I don't know where you got your knockoff China decorations from but in my game, Earplug Jewel 1 gives 1 for 1 slot while Earplug 3 Jewel gives 4 for 3 slots.
Couple that with the innate 1 Hearing on Plesioth X and a Hearing 5 charm, you do the maths.
#7Kyoshiro12345Posted 8/16/2013 7:48:58 PM
dexter1984 posted...
Kyoshiro12345 posted...
dexter1984 posted...

Except TC is trying to create an armor set for capturing and trapmaster helps out more than earplugs in this case.

I suggested Plesioth X/Trapmaster to replace earplugs, learn to comprehend.

I don't know where you got your knockoff China decorations from but in my game, Earplug Jewel 1 gives 1 for 1 slot while Earplug 3 Jewel gives 4 for 3 slots.
Couple that with the innate 1 Hearing on Plesioth X and a Hearing 5 charm, you do the maths.

So sue me. I was reading this during my dialysis treatment and didnt have my 3ds on me. I was confusing it with sharpness+1 i am sorry for missleading anyone.
---
Screenshot it or it didnt happen.
#8RayKnight(Topic Creator)Posted 8/16/2013 10:41:45 PM
Ah, I'm fine with any suggestions. Please don't fight! Play nice now.

So I need +15 for anything that I want as HG?

Sorry but what does Trapmaster do? I'm looking at the Wiki for the materials required for me to make those weapons. I really have tons of work cut out for me...seeing as how I just fought a Pink Rathalos...
---
#9Munchie906Posted 8/16/2013 10:52:44 PM
RayKnight posted...

Sorry but what does Trapmaster do? I'm looking at the Wiki for the materials required for me to make those weapons. I really have tons of work cut out for me...seeing as how I just fought a Pink Rathalos...

Trapmaster makes you drop traps and bombs faster. That and cap guru are both 10 point 5 slot skills, you may even have a decent talisman for 1 of them already. Plesioth should be your next urgent
#10RayKnight(Topic Creator)Posted 8/16/2013 11:12:53 PM
Munchie906 posted...
RayKnight posted...

Trapmaster makes you drop traps and bombs faster. That and cap guru are both 10 point 5 slot skills, you may even have a decent talisman for 1 of them already. Plesioth should be your next urgent

Thank you so much. Ugh, the equipments farming ain't gonna be easy. Guess I gotta be using my LS build because it's a much faster weapon than my SA.
---