hallowed jhen unavailable??

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
  3. hallowed jhen unavailable??
2 years ago#1
According to my guild card I have hunted all monsters except for the lucent narguaca which isn't a req. Do I have to kill ala in single player or something? Ive fought both hr and gr ala
2 years ago#2
Pretty sure lucent narga is a requirement.
2 years ago#3
Wiki says it savage jho and abbysal lagi aren't reqs
2 years ago#4
DarkMarc009 posted...
Pretty sure lucent narga is a requirement.

Lucent isn't required, I had hallowed unlocked as soon as I killed gold and silver raths

Edit:meaning those are the only hr8 exclusives needed to unlock it. As for alatreon online counting, no clue
(edited 0 seconds ago)
2 years ago#5
Killed both of em
2 years ago#6
Try backing out of the port and going back in? Its in 8* quests "festival of sea and sand". Also did you repel any of these monsters and not kill(ceadeus/jhen)?
2 years ago#7
Ohh I only repelled the ceadus when I fought it a while ago. Thanks!
2 years ago#8
Why does it matter if you kill or repel Jhen/Ceadeus as long as you complete their quest?

Also, I unlocked Hallowed Jhen as soon as I beat Miralis and I still haven't fought any of the tower monsters so its obviously not that.
---
http://i.imgur.com/Wij1g3H.jpg
April 2nd 1999 - July 27th 2013. Will love you forever, Luzy. :(
(edited 0 seconds ago)
2 years ago#9
PhoenixWroggi posted...
Why does it matter if you kill or repel Jhen/Ceadeus as long as you complete their quest?

Also, I unlocked Hallowed Jhen as soon as I beat Miralis and I still haven't fought any of the tower monsters so its obviously not that.

It matters, you need to kill Ceadeus... Not sure about Jhen because I killed him first time round, but didn't kill ceadeus. H Jhen only unlocked after I went back to the village and did a ceadeus kill.
---
So I don't have to say this constantly I'm from South Africa, I wait a month or 2 after Europe to get new releases
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
  3. hallowed jhen unavailable??

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived