hallowed jhen unavailable??

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
  3. hallowed jhen unavailable??

User Info: Llama_X

Llama_X
3 years ago#1
According to my guild card I have hunted all monsters except for the lucent narguaca which isn't a req. Do I have to kill ala in single player or something? Ive fought both hr and gr ala

User Info: DarkMarc009

DarkMarc009
3 years ago#2
Pretty sure lucent narga is a requirement.

Llama_X
3 years ago#3
Wiki says it savage jho and abbysal lagi aren't reqs

User Info: Munchie906

Munchie906
3 years ago#4
DarkMarc009 posted...
Pretty sure lucent narga is a requirement.

Lucent isn't required, I had hallowed unlocked as soon as I killed gold and silver raths

Edit:meaning those are the only hr8 exclusives needed to unlock it. As for alatreon online counting, no clue

Llama_X
3 years ago#5
Killed both of em

User Info: Munchie906

Munchie906
3 years ago#6
Try backing out of the port and going back in? Its in 8* quests "festival of sea and sand". Also did you repel any of these monsters and not kill(ceadeus/jhen)?

Llama_X
3 years ago#7
Ohh I only repelled the ceadus when I fought it a while ago. Thanks!

User Info: PhoenixWroggi

PhoenixWroggi
3 years ago#8
Why does it matter if you kill or repel Jhen/Ceadeus as long as you complete their quest?

Also, I unlocked Hallowed Jhen as soon as I beat Miralis and I still haven't fought any of the tower monsters so its obviously not that.
http://i.imgur.com/Wij1g3H.jpg
April 2nd 1999 - July 27th 2013. Will love you forever, Luzy. :(

User Info: inf3rn0_munkee

inf3rn0_munkee
3 years ago#9
PhoenixWroggi posted...
Why does it matter if you kill or repel Jhen/Ceadeus as long as you complete their quest?

Also, I unlocked Hallowed Jhen as soon as I beat Miralis and I still haven't fought any of the tower monsters so its obviously not that.

It matters, you need to kill Ceadeus... Not sure about Jhen because I killed him first time round, but didn't kill ceadeus. H Jhen only unlocked after I went back to the village and did a ceadeus kill.
So I don't have to say this constantly I'm from South Africa, I wait a month or 2 after Europe to get new releases
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
  3. hallowed jhen unavailable??

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived