Good fire weapons

#1JaySmoove91Posted 8/20/2013 11:08:36 AM
Now before someone says that there are good fire weapons for each weapon type, like Sol Prominence for Lance etc, are there any good fire weapons that don't get outclassed by another weapon in its class? Blademaster that is.

For example, there are fire dual swords and plenty of other good elemental dual swords but they all get outclassed by Bushido. Bushido out damages them in almost every situation. Same goes for Grongigas .

If the elemental weapon gets out damaged by a slime weapon in its class, its not worth using. I just want a fire weapon thats actually worth using and doesn't get outdamaged by another weapon in its class.
#2flsomervPosted 8/20/2013 5:31:47 PM
If you really want to rock fire element, go with Miralis weps. They have tons of fire element and awesome sharpness with S+1. The raw is usually meh. The Fistolution is awesome looking as well. (If you care about looks.)
---
"This isn't the anger of a vampire hunter,
This is the rage of all humanity!"
#3Holy_forksPosted 8/20/2013 9:08:12 PM
They dont exist.

HH : Songs matter more but id still say stygian,eclipse,timbral > any fire HH
LS : Wyvern blade rose but its disputable considering Mergez asterism
DS : bushido,spectral > any fire DS
GS : Nero > any fire GS
SNS : demolisher, altheos > any fire SNS
SX : Mizar > any fire SX
Ham : svarog starsmasher unless you can get awaken on grongigas.
Lnc : Altheos > any fire Lnc
GL : Zvolta > any fire GL

If you really wanna use a fire weapon just pick the best one in your opinion. The fact your not using the best of the best wep isn't that important unless you actually need every single +1 attack point you can get.

Gunners have it differently though with good fire bows/lbg/hbgs that are better than other weps on certain quests.
---
MH3U/NNID : Holyfork Hr:100+
#4AdmiredFobPosted 8/20/2013 9:26:23 PM
OP:

If it's one thing Monster Hunter was ever bad at, it would be balancing Elemental weapons within the same class. Don't be surprised if you find a Fire Lance completely superior to other Fire Lances (fake example).
---
www.youtube.com/AdmiredFob
Veteran of MH, MHF, MHF2, MHP2G, and MHFU
#5JaySmoove91(Topic Creator)Posted 8/21/2013 8:11:15 AM
Holy_forks posted...
They dont exist.

HH : Songs matter more but id still say stygian,eclipse,timbral > any fire HH
LS : Wyvern blade rose but its disputable considering Mergez asterism
DS : bushido,spectral > any fire DS
GS : Nero > any fire GS
SNS : demolisher, altheos > any fire SNS
SX : Mizar > any fire SX
Ham : svarog starsmasher unless you can get awaken on grongigas.
Lnc : Altheos > any fire Lnc
GL : Zvolta > any fire GL

If you really wanna use a fire weapon just pick the best one in your opinion. The fact your not using the best of the best wep isn't that important unless you actually need every single +1 attack point you can get.

Gunners have it differently though with good fire bows/lbg/hbgs that are better than other weps on certain quests.

They really don't exist..

And I made a set for Wyvern Blade "Rose" that has AuL, Challenger +2, and Razor Sharp. Even then, its sharpness is still horrible.

I would love to use a fire weapon but not if im going to be doing less damage with it than using another weapon. I'm more of a speed run type of guy. I like my quests done as fast as possible.

I made the best weapon (Or what I think the best weapon) is for each class but there simply aren't any good fire blademaster weapons.
Guess I'll just have to stick with my Rysurrection Bow for fire.
#6Holy_forksPosted 8/21/2013 10:25:29 AM
The good fire bow is Selene moonbroken though...
---
#7JaySmoove91(Topic Creator)Posted 8/21/2013 11:16:16 AM
Holy_forks posted...

Hmm? I have 6 minute kills against Ivory with the Rysurrection. Selene is doing better?
#8PhoenixWroggiPosted 8/21/2013 11:20:25 AM
This thread is so clinical and boring.
---
http://i.imgur.com/Wij1g3H.jpg
April 2nd 1999 - July 27th 2013. Will love you forever, Luzy. :(
#9JaySmoove91(Topic Creator)Posted 8/21/2013 11:35:54 AM
PhoenixWroggi posted...
This thread is so clinical and boring.

Just like all the topics you post, right?
#10Holy_forksPosted 8/21/2013 11:47:14 PM
JaySmoove91 posted...
Holy_forks posted...

Hmm? I have 6 minute kills against Ivory with the Rysurrection. Selene is doing better?

+120 raw compared to ryu and para coats.
---