Lets say I have a wii u and 3 ds.

#1sockroxPosted 9/13/2013 7:22:39 PM
Lets call the wii U right now, wii U (A)

If I was going to ge tANOTHER wii U, could I take my monster hunter data from wii U (A) and put it on my 3ds and THEN put my monster hunter data on another wii U ( Wii u (B) ) .

Is this possible? Cause my friend is getting the zelda wii U and doesn't care for the zelda stuffs.. so he was willingto trade, but I will only do it if i can transfer my monster hunter data.
#2hansonchuehPosted 9/13/2013 7:29:12 PM
I don't see any reason why it wouldn't work. Why don't you try it first before sealing the trade deal? You won't lose the save in Wii U (A) when you try to transfer from 3DS to Wii U (B).
---
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted
#3OxygenSupplyPosted 9/14/2013 8:33:15 AM
The console doesn't matter. You can transfer from 3DS A to 3DS B using a Wii U, and you can transfer from Wii U A to Wii U B using a 3DS.
Just make sure to launch the game at least once (until main menu) if you never launched it on a console so that it creates Extended data slot, otherwise you won't be able to transfer Extended data (guild cards etc.).

---
Ping's MH3G Dex: A comprehensive, convenient and accurate MH3U database for Windows/Android/iOS.
https://sites.google.com/site/pingsmh3gdex/
#4Ragnarok_SoulPosted 9/14/2013 8:35:02 PM
If I was going to ge tANOTHER wii U, could I take my monster hunter data from wii U (A) and put it on my 3ds and THEN put my monster hunter data on another wii U ( Wii u (B) ) .

Is this possible? Cause my friend is getting the zelda wii U and doesn't care for the zelda stuffs.. so he was willingto trade, but I will only do it if i can transfer my monster hunter data.

I can confirm that this works. I've done this a couple of time before. The second Wii U has to be a new file without any character data on it.
---
Wow, you must've reached into the darkest depths of your ass to pull that crap out.