Wish more people played

#1BosSBaerPosted 10/27/2013 12:37:37 PM
Topic.
---
PSN & NNID - BaerPwNz
#2khardboredPosted 10/27/2013 1:02:10 PM
I just picked this up, first time playing a 'Tendo game since SNES. And I'm really at a loss with this game. It's absolutely beautiful and huge and....daunting. There is just so much...stuff.

I talked to a cat, got teleported, got lost, got back. Quested for some resources to rebuild my camp, inventory is filled with varying Rare items, don't know what to keep, what to sell, don't know what a majority of anything means...
---
if (instr(buf,sys_errlist[errno])) /* you don't see this */
#3funkadeliusPosted 10/27/2013 1:12:05 PM
This game seemed to fade quickly. Partly because its an obscure title on a niche console.

Its possible that a lot of the vets burned out quickly as well. I know I did.

Do not despair however. I have found that MH severs manage to remain active throughout their lives. Vets return from time to time and there is always a trickle of new players.
---
Glorious! Don't be afraid to lead the world with thy sword.
#4OxygenSupplyPosted 10/27/2013 1:35:31 PM
khardbored posted...
I talked to a cat, got teleported, got lost, got back. Quested for some resources to rebuild my camp, inventory is filled with varying Rare items, don't know what to keep, what to sell, don't know what a majority of anything means...

If you are not sure of what you're doing, just keep every single thing, there's more than enough place in your blue storage box.
Btw there's a digital instructions manual that you can access from the HOME menu while the game is running.

---
Ping's MH3G Dex: A comprehensive, convenient and accurate MH3U database for Windows/Android/iOS.
https://sites.google.com/site/pingsmh3gdex/
#5fallen_acolytePosted 10/27/2013 3:11:24 PM
Great game; bad console. Just how it is. The demand of this game is higher than the amount of us who demand it actually have a wii-U. I tried getting my buddies on it but they rather use the cash on ps4 than wii u
---
()___(_______()~~
PSN: Fallen_Acolyte Xbox: Fallen Acolyte
#6LokarinPosted 10/27/2013 8:27:19 PM
There's lots of people on, but I do wish more people played more instead of grind-core - people who will either do only urgents or only one monster.
---
This message has been brought to you by salt.
"Salt cures Everything!"
#7PraLiNeNPosted 10/28/2013 7:00:27 AM
Some have moved on to MH4, I know I have :) We might be a minority who has imported but we still count right? :P
---
EU 3DS FC: 4854-6643-6327
JP 3DS FC: 4742-5942-5327
#8Grey_TygrePosted 10/28/2013 9:14:36 AM
Lokarin posted...
There's lots of people on, but I do wish more people played more instead of grind-core - people who will either do only urgents or only one monster.

I know I still play while awaiting an NA release for MH4, if we see one at all. Not too worried, there're a gazillion other games to play that I'm awaiting to boot. :D

As for the grindcore folks, I like setting up a round robin room for specific quests, usually 8/9* Advanced or something, then we rotate as people's turns come up. Most people know what to do anyway and this way I don't get in trouble for boosting newbies. >.>

(Nevermind that I have a gear set for low, high -and- G-rank quests that I swap between depending on what we're doing. What, you think I'm out there on low ranks with full Lucent? Pshaw, I don't even -have- full Lucent yet, just the belt!)
---
3DS FC is 0920-0012-7211
NNID is Llesnouh