How do I get to post the Canteen Jhen Online?

#1ShibiscuitPosted 10/27/2013 1:46:11 PM
I checked everywhere but I don't seem to have it.. I've downloaded all the DLC quests and stuff too.
---
Chivalry is what women call the convenient side of double standards.
#2elatiesPosted 10/27/2013 1:58:32 PM
Unlock jhen quest offline by doing village request then complete the quest itself offline.
---
Currently Playing:
MH3U-- Aslan - Erebrea
#3flanqerPosted 10/27/2013 7:24:59 PM
elaties posted...
Unlock jhen quest offline by doing village request then complete the quest itself offline.

It is not necessary to do the offline quest first.

According to the MH wikia, both the village and tavern Jhen quests are unlocked by doing the "Dragonship Duty" villager request. Supposedly that request appears when the village reaches level 30, but I can't find an explanation of what it takes to raise the village's level.
#4ShagyamPosted 10/27/2013 9:55:23 PM
flanqer posted...
elaties posted...

It is not necessary to do the offline quest first.

According to the MH wikia, both the village and tavern Jhen quests are unlocked by doing the "Dragonship Duty" villager request. Supposedly that request appears when the village reaches level 30, but I can't find an explanation of what it takes to raise the village's level.

This.

I did the quest with my friends earlier today, He just went to Moga village and did the request.
---
PSN- Hellz88
GT - Hellz07