Whats harder?...

#1EmoBanger69Posted 1/23/2014 11:28:16 PM
Moga High Rank 6-9

or

Tanzia High Rank 3-5 (solo)

I wanna know which i should do first. :3
#2OxygenSupplyPosted 1/23/2014 11:29:52 PM
Tanzia Port monsters have a bit more HP.

---
Ping's MH3G Dex: A comprehensive, convenient and accurate MH3U database for Windows/Android/iOS.
https://sites.google.com/site/pingsmh3gdex/
#3EmoBanger69(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2014 12:31:17 AM(edited)
Really? I'm only on 2* quests but still, I didn't notice XD

But I mean quest wise, like lets just say monsters had the same health in both places. What set of quests is easier?
#4Primum_MobilePosted 1/24/2014 2:32:02 AM
>> if they have the same amount of HP, then they would be exactly the same...
---
I need a sharp instrument... or blunt, blunt is good, too.
- Chisame Hasegawa, Negima (Del Rey TL)
#5EmoBanger69(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2014 7:16:46 AM
Ok... I guess I'll break it down... from here on please just assume that Monsters in Tanzia have the same Health and damage as their Moga counterparts...

In Moga the High Rank quests are 6*-9*

In Tanzia High Rank quests are 3*-5*

Now of those 2 which area has the easiest High Rank quests? Or to be more specific which quests have the hardest monsters?

For example:
If Tanzia 3-5 has a more regular large monsters than subspecies, and Moga 6-9 has more subspecies that regular monsters, than since subspecies are innately stronger, Moga 6-9 would be tougher.

Or if Tanzia 3-5 had mostly hunt 2-3 monster quests, and Moga 6-9 mostly has single hunt quests, than Tanzia would be tougher. But seeing as how I don't KNOW all the quests I'm asking...

Whats harder, Moga High Rank 6-9, or Tanzia High Rank 3-5 (solo)?
#6IHateMrCatsPosted 1/24/2014 7:34:51 AM
EmoBanger69 posted...
please just assume that Monsters in Tanzia have the same Health and damage as their Moga counterparts...

But they don't have the same values. Port will be the tougher of the two since It's centered around 4 people. As for the quests, you get more of a variety in the port but you can fight everything there in the HR village quests, aside from Goldbeard any way as they're unique to the port. If you're playing solo you may as well do the HR village quests.
---
MH3U: Duene. www.Youtube.com/IHateMrCats
Have a Nice Day Ladies and Gentlemen
#7EmoBanger69(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2014 8:10:30 AM
IHateMrCats posted...
But they don't have the same values. Port will be the tougher of the two since It's centered around 4 people. As for the quests, you get more of a variety in the port but you can fight everything there in the HR village quests, aside from Goldbeard any way as they're unique to the port. If you're playing solo you may as well do the HR village quests.

I know they don't, and thanks, but thats not what I'm asking. It's esentially a hypothetical question. Think of it this way...

Hypothetically, if If Tanzia High Rank quests, were just more normal Moga high rank quests.... which ones would be harder.

I was already told Tanzia would be harder normally in the second post. Obviously the monsters with more HP will be harder to kill... so I know, but if they DIDN'T have more HP...
#8IHateMrCatsPosted 1/24/2014 8:17:01 AM
EmoBanger69 posted...
IHateMrCats posted...

I know they don't, and thanks, but thats not what I'm asking. It's esentially a hypothetical question. Think of it this way...

Hypothetically, if If Tanzia High Rank quests, were just more normal Moga high rank quests.... which ones would be harder.

I was already told Tanzia would be harder normally in the second post. Obviously the monsters with more HP will be harder to kill... so I know, but if they DIDN'T have more HP...

The Port has more multi monster quests if that is what you meant by harder. Then again the toughest HR village stuff is quite as easily a pain in the ***.
---
MH3U: Duene. www.Youtube.com/IHateMrCats
Have a Nice Day Ladies and Gentlemen