What's your charm table and do you like it?

#21vyseskiesPosted 2/13/2014 12:12:10 PM
Table 4. It's the best charm table for Greatsword, Lances and Gunlances.

Handicraft + 4 with 3 slots is potentially the best melee charm on the game which covers everything.
Critical draw +5 edgemaster +3
Guard + 6, edgemaster +3
---
Hail Monster Hunter Franchise! Hail One Piece!
<3
#22misterjofPosted 2/13/2014 1:46:03 PM
ShadowMario2000 posted...
My table is Table 13. It's maybe be a good table for me considering I found a few talismans that are really good for me namely the Elemental +5 FreeElemnt +6, Handicraft +5 Dragon Res +11, Status +6 Handicraft +3, and Handicraft +4 Wide-Range +9 Creator Talismans.

I'm table 13 shadow. Glad someone likes it. The general opinion on it seems to be. 'Ah yes table 13, the worst of the best. Sucks to be you. There there at least it's not cursed * pats on head*'!!

I'm too low level to get any benefit yet but your post gives me hope shadow!!
---
GT Misterjof
#23psoRangerPosted 2/13/2014 5:22:33 PM
For my 2nd character I wasn't shooting for any specific table but I am seeing tons of gunner skills. I do a 30min mining session every time before I stop playing but I've yet to see anything decent for melee yet.
---
A light can only shine so bright when it's next to like, a supernova & she was standing right next to Jean Claude Van Damme. - Joel YITB
#24ChesnaughtyPosted 2/14/2014 4:21:13 PM
misterjof posted...
ShadowMario2000 posted...
My table is Table 13. It's maybe be a good table for me considering I found a few talismans that are really good for me namely the Elemental +5 FreeElemnt +6, Handicraft +5 Dragon Res +11, Status +6 Handicraft +3, and Handicraft +4 Wide-Range +9 Creator Talismans.

I'm table 13 shadow. Glad someone likes it. The general opinion on it seems to be. 'Ah yes table 13, the worst of the best. Sucks to be you. There there at least it's not cursed * pats on head*'!!

I'm too low level to get any benefit yet but your post gives me hope shadow!!

So long as I can get a decent tali (or 5) I'm fine with 13 too. Haven't checked my alt yet though, I almost want a cursed alt...
---
FC:3582-9289-9753
Pokemon X/Y friend safari:Fighting: Mienfoo, Sawk, Breloom.
#25serpents_wrathPosted 2/14/2014 4:26:54 PM
8 - amazing evasion + and extender sets
#26XeroShinobiPosted 2/14/2014 5:21:04 PM
10. If I could go back, I probably wouldn't change it. There are of course charms on other tables I'd love to have, though.

Charm tables are dumb.
---
Currently playing: not much