How alive is this game online? Monster Hunter virgin here.

#11AlxCjPosted 2/13/2014 10:54:20 AM
TanyaGD posted...
Oh no i wont be playing exclusively online.

For some reason i just thought the online would be dead ;P

No, you won't. you will play offline first. I don't want to see any more people that don't know what the **** they are doing when playing this game. You have to do offline first. at least Low rank.

And may i ask. Why would you think online would be dead? this question is asked way too many times. i want to know if the people that do such question are either dumb or have a reason to think the online is dead
---
I really have no idea what to type here anymore. I ran out of ideas...
#12TanyaGD(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2014 5:45:04 PM
AlxCj posted...
TanyaGD posted...

No, you won't. you will play offline first. I don't want to see any more people that don't know what the **** they are doing when playing this game. You have to do offline first. at least Low rank.

And may i ask. Why would you think online would be dead? this question is asked way too many times. i want to know if the people that do such question are either dumb or have a reason to think the online is dead

I know, "I wont be playing exclusively online". Learn to read? :P

I dont consider this title being on the top 10 as indication that online is still alive. The game has been out for a while, so I just figured because it is not COD that the online would be dead or close to it. I didnt think this game was so popular because of how hard it is to get into.
---
I'm a guy. PSN= ss1006
Pokemon X FC: 1736-0664-1935
#13misterjofPosted 2/14/2014 11:43:45 AM
AlxCj posted...
TanyaGD posted...

Your response seems a bit harsh to me.

His question seemed fair enough and didn't deserve the condescending, dare I say elitist, response it received.
---
GT Misterjof
#14TheBeggarPosted 2/14/2014 11:59:12 AM
I myself fairly regularly go online and find low/high rank hunters to help (I am hr 100). Usually because i want to get some lazy fun in while i flex my e-pen. I figure I'm not alone here cause what else is there to do once you got all the armor/weps you want and i'm not even close to the highest hr hunter out there.
---
FC: 5198-3004-1264
Pokemon Y IGN: Alex
#15sacrontinePosted 2/14/2014 2:16:31 PM
AlxCj posted...

Game has been out for a year, and MH has never been heavily advertised as a multiplayer game in the first place. It's a perfectly understandable concern for a newcomer.