Anyone here still playing the game?

#81CommodoreConnPosted 7/10/2014 8:10:25 PM
21_21 posted...
Wait, so guys, I have a question. The WiiU is allowed to have more than one NNID, right? So are the files in whatever games you play tied only to that account? Or regardless of the account the save files are still there?

For example, if I go to my profile MH3U, my file is there, but if my brother has his own NNID on the WiiU and goes from there, my save file is not there? If that's the case, can he transfer his save file over to MH3U WiiU from 3DS without anything happening to my save files?

Be very careful, having multiple nnid and transferring can kind of brick the game, read the transfer tool sticky topic, and never transfer the nnid A's files to nnid B's game or it will delete the data
---
Pokemon Y FC 4742-5499-3144
Friend Safari Fighting Type: Meinfoo, Pancham, Tyrogue
#8221_21(Topic Creator)Posted 7/10/2014 8:22:25 PM
Oh shoot. Thanks for letting me know!
---
Playing: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Shin Megami Tensei IV, Shovel Knight
3DS FC: 5284-1432-1297 Lemme know if you plan on adding me!
#83HappyHippo04Posted 7/11/2014 6:12:48 AM
The_tall_midget posted...
21_21 posted...

In other words, no point in playing with you as well since players like you are a buzz kill to the team and would slow us all down with your annoying and on the horse attitude? Got it. You don't have to tell me twice.

Apparently I do. Since you're about as bad at paraphrasing as you are at the game.

You know how good he is at the game? Odd.
---
PC | Wii U | 3DSXL | Vita
FC: 4639-9367-1408
#84MHGSPosted 7/11/2014 10:28:03 AM
SpinKirby posted...
21_21 posted...
SpinKirby posted...
Everyone is still playing this game.

Well then wth are we waiting for!? Let's add each other and play together!

World Cup D:

so true
#8521_21(Topic Creator)Posted 7/11/2014 3:04:43 PM(edited)
The_tall_midget posted...
21_21 posted...

In other words, no point in playing with you as well since players like you are a buzz kill to the team and would slow us all down with your annoying and on the horse attitude? Got it. You don't have to tell me twice.

Apparently I do.

No you don't, because whether you tell me something once or up to a thousand times, I was never planning on listening to you or taking you seriously as your last few posts in this thread indicated that you're a joke.
---
#86The_tall_midgetPosted 7/11/2014 4:27:31 PM
21_21 posted...

No you don't, because whether you tell me something once or up to a thousand times, I was never planning on listening to you or taking you seriously as your last few posts in this thread indicated that you're a joke.

If you weren't taking anything I say seriously, you wouldn't have bothered to reply. Try to have consistency if you can't be bothered to have talent.
---
You can't spell stupid without dps.
#8721_21(Topic Creator)Posted 7/11/2014 4:41:33 PM(edited)
Lol ironically you're also constantly replying to every retort I'm giving you, but you're right, continuing this any longer would make us both look immature rather than just you. As long as we know where we stand with each other, no need to hash it out any further.

Anyway, so guys, how do you kick someone out online. Apparently I learned that you can do that.
---
#88The_tall_midgetPosted 7/11/2014 4:52:56 PM(edited)
21_21 posted...
Lol ironically you're also constantly replying to every retort I'm giving you, but you're right, continuing this any longer would make us both look immature rather than just you. As long as we know where we stand with each other, no need to hash it out any further.

Anyway, so guys, how do you kick someone out online. Apparently I learned that you can do that.

Except that I don't stupidly reply to someone, saying I don't care what they think, and then proceed to argue with them. I'm replying, so I care to a certain level. Duh.

Like I said, try to settle for consistency, if aptitude is out of your league.
---
You can't spell stupid without dps.