Is the in-game community social?

#1RPG maniac87Posted 7/20/2014 12:59:24 PM
Loved the first Monster Hunter on the PS2. It was great how most people had a keyboard. Skipped the portable ones as they're a hassle to type on. How social is the in-game community in this one?
---
a fool and a tool -RyuVegas
#2LunarPatrolPosted 7/20/2014 4:42:02 PM
Well you can choose to type or to use voicechat. Some rooms welcome the use of mics, some don't. Overall the "socializing" is pretty great (what better way is there to get to know someone than to slaughter monsters together amIright) I wouldn't put my hopes up if you lived in Europe though as very few people tend to acknowledge english here :P
---
I would usually put something witty in swedish here;
-Something witty in swedish-
#3AnnihilatorSolPosted 7/20/2014 9:20:13 PM
Just played for 3 days and it's great. I had joined and hosted a bunch of games (20+ hours now), and man I haven't had an experience where someone is being stupid or anything like that. Didn't have any trashtalkers or elitist nothing. I was scared cause I read that people have to kick when they host or anything bla bla. And when I tried it at firs tpeople were kicking me for equipping wrong armor (high rank).

Now on g-rank everyone is nice. And as far as keyboard goes everyone almost has it