Just a player rant

#1RevisitiPosted 7/20/2014 9:55:22 PM
Go into a KGB room. Looking to farm some noxes.

Join room, right? Ask if we're farming for KGB and sets or using. No answer. Guess they're organizing then. Go in, ask if its alright to farm nox. They completely ignore me. Host posts Awesome Maw, cool.

We kill it, alright fun quest. I post nox and in return a nice KGB player posts tough gig since i didn't have it at the moment. Thanks.
Host doesnt want. Says "Lets do events". (I normally think with first to post gets quest). KGB player takes adv off. Nooooo.

I say I needed nox but i guess not. Host says he has done too many noxes (as i have with nargacugas) and hates them. I walk out.

Now, I freaking hate blos with all my life but if someone needs to do it I groan and do the quest. Fun and games. When you cancel someone out of a quest they wanted to do but got overthrown twice I will consider you rude and walk out. Please people, its not that hard to kill 2-4 noxes ESPECIALLY with the KGB and move on.
/rant
#2AnnihilatorSolPosted 7/20/2014 10:01:59 PM
Better than going into a room and it says hr6keys or something, goes in and ask how many keys you done? They say nothing yet, and I'm like sweet!

Proceeds to do nothing but baroth and I question host and I was like, are we not doing key anytime soon? And he was like, not yet I just got to g-rank and I need armor and weapons, we do that when I have most of the stuff I need. Everyone leaves.
#3oomomowPosted 7/20/2014 10:04:00 PM
I also have a rant of my own (rant topic now)

I think the worst is people taking over my rooms. Example, I make a Zinogre grinding room. It's a high rank, looking to farm, and the title is "Zin HiR Farm." We do one quest. Everyone goes back to make weapons including me. The one G rank player starts complaining about how he doesn't want to do Zinogres anymore and he selects a completely different quest. Everyone else joins that quest and I have to go with it.

It happens every, single, room I make it and it annoys me quite a lot. It's why I tend to not have rare drops / be ablI join a brachydios farming room. After two the host says he didn't want to do that many brachies and changes it to a completely different monster. Why do you put farming in the title. Sometimes I just hate people. /rant
---
Oh great Kirby, destroyer of worlds, we are not worthy.
#4Revisiti(Topic Creator)Posted 7/20/2014 10:07:26 PM
rant topic henceforth. I had a person in GRANK in HIGH RANK in a jho FARMING ROOM say i sucked. I was using full LR helios and get carted next to nothing, yet the person with the best gear said i sucked. it's what made me hate most grank players
#5AnnihilatorSolPosted 7/20/2014 10:09:06 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#6oomomowPosted 7/20/2014 10:16:32 PM
AnnihilatorSol posted...
oomomow posted...
I also have a rant of my own (rant topic now)

I think the worst is people taking over my rooms. Example, I make a Zinogre grinding room. It's a high rank, looking to farm, and the title is "Zin HiR Farm." We do one quest. Everyone goes back to make weapons including me. The one G rank player starts complaining about how he doesn't want to do Zinogres anymore and he selects a completely different quest. Everyone else joins that quest and I have to go with it.

It happens every, single, room I make it and it annoys me quite a lot. It's why I tend to not have rare drops / be ablI join a brachydios farming room. After two the host says he didn't want to do that many brachies and changes it to a completely different monster. Why do you put farming in the title. Sometimes I just hate people. /rant

Haha about that I joined a room where it says Farming for mats, target ivory lagi. So I was like oh sweet no restriction. So I joined and everyone was chill, then when it was my turn to pick what quest, I picked the HR version (highest chance to get horn+), then one guy noticed it wasn't G-rank (there was no fking thing anywhere that said it has to be G RANK), so he was like, no way I'm doing HR, kick this guy, and I got kicked -.-

Really? They didn't even let you explain? I hate people like that.
I remember one time I was talking about why we should carve this specific monster instead of cap as the percentage is equal no matter what making it so that you can get it from the carve or drop at 1% / 2% because there's two opportunities to get it. Person said I didn't know what I was talking about along with everyone else in the room and caped the monster. This happens every single room I go in. (I Think it was the brachydios gem.)
---
#7CommodoreConnPosted 7/20/2014 10:51:10 PM
/rant, any room with a kid playing or a person with background noise on. I don't want to have to cringe everytime the kid says something stupid or listen to your washing machine run on high when hunting
---
Pokemon Y FC 4742-5499-3144
Friend Safari Fighting Type: Meinfoo, Pancham, Tyrogue
#8LunarPatrolPosted 7/21/2014 12:55:31 AM
Oh you- around here we have the typical Fra/Ger/Spa/Ita divider when it comes to rooms. If you speak none of these- Get. Out.

^^ "Oh I'm sorry, did you want to hunt some Ivory? I'm afraid Ivory is only available for french hunters right now." -Europe

>_> "But I do know some grade-school french." -Me

o_o "Really? Say what you need from this monster, in french." -Les Europe

*x* "Um...j'ai voudrais pleusiers cornes?" -Me

~End of story~
---
I would usually put something witty in swedish here;
-Something witty in swedish-
#9oomomowPosted 7/21/2014 1:00:12 AM
LunarPatrol posted...
Oh you- around here we have the typical Fra/Ger/Spa/Ita divider when it comes to rooms. If you speak none of these- Get. Out.

^^ "Oh I'm sorry, did you want to hunt some Ivory? I'm afraid Ivory is only available for french hunters right now." -Europe

>_> "But I do know some grade-school french." -Me

o_o "Really? Say what you need from this monster, in french." -Les Europe

*x* "Um...j'ai voudrais pleusiers cornes?" -Me

~End of story~

I have never actually been in a room that wasn't in English before.
---
#10PhoenixBaggiPosted 7/21/2014 1:55:47 AM
In most French/German/Spanish/whatever rooms people dont care that you cant speak it, just dont expect much conversation you an follow.