Seems like I'm on charm table 3...

#1Darkinsanity1Posted 7/21/2014 2:19:12 AM
I was a way in to the game before I found out about this and tested it. 150 hours actually. Anyone familiar with the way to test it using Athena's program?

I've gotten a few different results since testing. The first time I got charm table 10 and was ecstatic, but I was only sending out one boat at a time and then sent out a second boat and check with that haul on top of it, but I was also using power paddles to make it faster and maybe this affects the results.

So afterwards I tested using nothing, jus sending them to moga port and I seem to get charm table 3. How upset should I be about this? I'm kind of a perfectionist, but with 150 hours in no way in hell am I starting over. I'm a dual swords user btw.
---
Every time you read this, squirrels randomly burst into flames. Think of the squirrels.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Darkinsanity-1468/hero/1924799
#2PhoenixBaggiPosted 7/21/2014 2:58:46 AM
I gave up my 130 hour file when I learned about charm tables. My current file is over 1300 hours. No regrets.
#3Darkinsanity1(Topic Creator)Posted 7/21/2014 3:40:39 AM
I don't don't have that kind of time, or patience to start over again. I've had to play pretty non-stop when not working, just to get to this point. And it sounds like it's workable as long as I'm not on a cursed table.

It sounds like the best charm mostly just gives you more options to use other armors since it comes with handy craft and awakening, when it seems like most of the best armors in the game at least come with sharpness plus 1, not sure about how else you would get awakening though.
---
Every time you read this, squirrels randomly burst into flames. Think of the squirrels.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Darkinsanity-1468/hero/1924799
#4DaAppleManPosted 7/21/2014 4:50:18 AM
Is it obvious if you have a cursed table? Like I've gotten a 6 evasion/ 7 team player. I don't think a cursed table would have that, would it? I don't want to download Athena's ASS
---
---
PH is the 3rd greatest Zelda game. Right behind zelda 2 and that other s***** one
#5Dark_AbaddonPosted 7/21/2014 5:52:29 AM
TC, unless you plan on charm sniping, there isn't really much of a point in restarting. It also isn't worth it unless you are using Athena's ASS to make mixed sets, and need something super specific that just simply cannot be done on your table.

DaAppleMan posted...
Is it obvious if you have a cursed table? Like I've gotten a 6 evasion/ 7 team player. I don't think a cursed table would have that, would it? I don't want to download Athena's ASS

you are either table 5 or table 11 (which is cursed).

if you can get rust shards/ancient shards your table is not cursed.
---
3DS: 1633-4342-9490 (Ivysaur, Tangela, Quilladin) (Caine @ Corona)
NNID: HardCor PM me if you add me for friend safari
#6sacrontinePosted 7/21/2014 9:40:39 AM
I don't hunt specific charms for any particular skill set, but I spend a lot of time farming them because I enjoy having many different kinds of charms. In my case having a cursed table would be a major problem, because the smaller pool would get me many more duplicate charms which are obviously useless.