Good armour sets and charm table 13

#1Muzika2013Posted 8/1/2014 1:43:40 PM
could some one suggest some armour sets for charm table 13? i'm currently hr6 and trying to get volvi s armour right now. oh, and could someone tell me when kelbi bow will show up in smith? i wanna try bow using that one :P
#2sdand1Posted 8/1/2014 5:06:55 PM
1.idk
2.Kelbi bow you have to upgrade to get
Also make set with awakening to make kelbow be good
---
Nibel Nibel Nibel Snarf Snarf
ITS NIBELSNARF
#3epiclawnboyPosted 8/1/2014 5:19:03 PM
sdand1 posted...
1.idk

You dont have to upgrade to get the Kelbi bow. I'm pretty sure you need High-quality pelts to have the Kelbi Stingshot appear in the blacksmith.

.Muzika2013 posted...
could some one suggest some armour sets for charm table 13? i'm currently hr6 and trying to get volvi s armour right now. oh, and could someone tell me when kelbi bow will show up in smith? i wanna try bow using that one :P

You should use the Helios Z set with Wroggi chest for starting in G-rank instead of Volvi S, unless you aren't willing to fight lots of Goldbeards. As for your charms, I haven't looked into Table 13, so Idk what you should use.
---
Friend Code (3DS) - 1478 4497 8657 Sweggit (Lampent, Phantump, Dusclops)
Currently: Mass Effect 3, Warframe, MH3U (bow, switch axe, long sword, lance)
#4Muzika2013(Topic Creator)Posted 8/2/2014 12:53:39 AM
epiclawnboy posted...
sdand1 posted...
1.idk

You dont have to upgrade to get the Kelbi bow. I'm pretty sure you need High-quality pelts to have the Kelbi Stingshot appear in the blacksmith.

.Muzika2013 posted...

You should use the Helios Z set with Wroggi chest for starting in G-rank instead of Volvi S, unless you aren't willing to fight lots of Goldbeards. As for your charms, I haven't looked into Table 13, so Idk what you should use.

is zwzzz better than zzzxz? and whats a good awaken bow armor set?
#5DespondentDeityPosted 8/2/2014 9:07:04 AM
Helios/Selene X, Gigginox X, and Lagiacrus X are all valid options for ranged Awaken.
---
http://i.imgur.com/k0VJ3.png
Your father lied. Killing is the sweetest thing there is.