I have a few questions about this game

#1PedroMontanaPosted 11/12/2012 7:21:35 AM
1. Weapons:
I'm sure multi still has that lame 2 weapon limit from CoD. Does single player still at least allow the Walter on top of the 2 weapons?
Does (local) multiplayer have an option to make it more old school (turning off the limit, having pick ips in the map)?

2. Missions:
Are there still additional mission objectives on higher difficulties (like in the Goldeneye games)?

3. Stage design/AI:
Do the stage design and the AI still make it possible to use stealth (as much as Goldeneye Wii did is good enough)?

4. Health:
Is there still an option for non-regeneraqting health? Is it still only available on the highest difficulty in single player, or can it now also be chosen on lower difficulties and in multi?
I would particularly like an option to turn regen health off in miltiplayer.
---
No More Heroes
#2gorg3Posted 11/12/2012 9:12:02 AM
PedroMontana posted...
1. Weapons:
I'm sure multi still has that lame 2 weapon limit from CoD. Does single player still at least allow the Walter on top of the 2 weapons?
Does (local) multiplayer have an option to make it more old school (turning off the limit, having pick ips in the map)?

2. Missions:
Are there still additional mission objectives on higher difficulties (like in the Goldeneye games)?

3. Stage design/AI:
Do the stage design and the AI still make it possible to use stealth (as much as Goldeneye Wii did is good enough)?

4. Health:
Is there still an option for non-regeneraqting health? Is it still only available on the highest difficulty in single player, or can it now also be chosen on lower difficulties and in multi?
I would particularly like an option to turn regen health off in miltiplayer.

1. Two gun limit on split and online. Single carry three weapons: Light, Medium, Heavy.

2. There are additional objectives on higher difficulties, easy to miss though.

3. You can use stealth but there are some areas where stealth will not be possible, and you would have to go guns blazing.

4. Classic health is on Classic difficulty. Online mode License to Kill has the classic health system (unlock at level 25).
---
GameFAQs. Void of common sense.
http://youtube.com/user/LIDGorg3
#3PedroMontana(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2012 11:50:35 AM
So LTK is now classic health instead of instant kills? Nice.
Would be even better if it was available in loca/splitscreen.

Everything else sounds ok.
---
No More Heroes
#4gorg3Posted 11/13/2012 2:43:12 PM
PedroMontana posted...
So LTK is now classic health instead of instant kills? Nice.
Would be even better if it was available in loca/splitscreen.

Everything else sounds ok.

Can't really tell about the online, but I think its the same as GE extra bullet damage so you die faster.
---
GameFAQs. Void of common sense.
http://youtube.com/user/LIDGorg3