Whos getting 007 Legends on release date?

#1C4GodPosted 11/24/2012 8:51:59 AM
I personally already hav it paid off and ready for pick up once it releases haha.
I also plan on maining this game till Mario kart wii u.
So this game will hav my full attention for over a year ;)
#2DarxWingDuckPosted 11/24/2012 10:46:52 AM
C4God posted...
I personally already hav it paid off and ready for pick up once it releases haha.

over a year til they release bond or mario kart for wii u?? that's lame... maybe the wii u will come down in price by then though.

i would be more excited for the newest smash bros though... looks like there will be no wii mote support for the new bond. what a bone head decision.
#3C4God(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2012 3:08:19 PM
DarxWingDuck posted...
C4God posted...

over a year til they release bond or mario kart for wii u?? that's lame... maybe the wii u will come down in price by then though.

i would be more excited for the newest smash bros though... looks like there will be no wii mote support for the new bond. what a bone head decision.

no, bond release in NA on dec 5th but MKWU comes in like 2014 haha
#4ZAV1010Posted 11/24/2012 5:58:05 PM
I pre-ordered it and plan to pick it up on the release date.
---
My YouTube videos can be found at: http://www.youtube.com/user/ZAV1010
#5coreyerbPosted 11/24/2012 9:01:13 PM
I'm on the fence. I'll still probably pre-order it but still no confirmed release date and no Wiimote confirmation have me kinda antsy. I'm not trusting anyone about those till I hold the game case in my hands and see the picture of a Wiimote on the back.

Plus if it's like the other consoles and Team Conflict / Legends are the only modes you can find a match in, that'll be disappointing. I'm not gonna spend any significant time playing only TC and glorified Conflict. If GE was like that, I would've moved on in a few months. Black Box, GoldenEye mode, Heroes, kept me playing. And Escalation sounds fun.

I think it'll be fun, but only if enough people buy it, and I'm justifying paying $60 for it because I just got New Super Mario Brothers U for free, and I have $50 in Gamestop gift cards.
---
NNID: LoeliaPonsonby / iS*LoeliaP / elP - http://ironsightge.webs.com
#6C4God(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2012 8:33:36 AM
coreyerb posted...
I'm on the fence. I'll still probably pre-order it but still no confirmed release date and no Wiimote confirmation have me kinda antsy. I'm not trusting anyone about those till I hold the game case in my hands and see the picture of a Wiimote on the back.

Plus if it's like the other consoles and Team Conflict / Legends are the only modes you can find a match in, that'll be disappointing. I'm not gonna spend any significant time playing only TC and glorified Conflict. If GE was like that, I would've moved on in a few months. Black Box, GoldenEye mode, Heroes, kept me playing. And Escalation sounds fun.

I think it'll be fun, but only if enough people buy it, and I'm justifying paying $60 for it because I just got New Super Mario Brothers U for free, and I have $50 in Gamestop gift cards.

ya I no what u mean. I've heard on other systems that people hav problems getting into other modes cuz of nobody being in the rooms. but I think 007 is made more for nintendo fans since I no on GE there was never a problem finding people to play with since pretty much all modes were a blast.
especially heroes, I hav to say that was my favorite.

can't wait for this to hit stores ill b playing all day and night haha :D
#7PedroMontanaPosted 11/25/2012 11:00:59 AM
If the Wii U version ends up somehow being super awesome with great additional features like 5 player splitscreen, i might get it early.

If it's nothing special, but at least supports all kinds of Wii controllers, i'll get it for 20 from the bargain bin.

If it doesn't add anything and even lacks Wii controller support (so i can't play local multi without buying the Wii U Pro ), i'm not going to buy it all.
---
No More Heroes
#8RICK3YPosted 11/26/2012 10:51:18 AM
I'll be getting this, I already have Black Ops 2. Hopefully there will be some more of my fellow S1+ guys joining me after Christmas.
---
STRYK3R S1+ GE FC: 322646972218
MW3 AC: 2460-9776-0856 http://www.thes1plusclan.webs.com/ http://www.bushleaguegaming.com/
#9sublime1184Posted 11/26/2012 1:05:33 PM
RICK3Y posted...
I'll be getting this, I already have Black Ops 2. Hopefully there will be some more of my fellow S1+ guys joining me after Christmas.

Please read my post on the S1 site Rickey. This game is not worth buying.
---
same look, NEW site: http://s1plus.shivtr.com/
PSN: Limey784
#10C4God(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2012 2:24:36 PM
sublime1184 posted...
RICK3Y posted...

Please read my post on the S1 site Rickey. This game is not worth buying.

S1?
and yo the games campaign is what all the hate is about on legends.
online is still a pretty solid game. ;)