Whos getting 007 Legends on release date?

#11sublime1184Posted 11/26/2012 5:44:15 PM
C4God posted...
sublime1184 posted...
RICK3Y posted...
I'll be getting this, I already have Black Ops 2. Hopefully there will be some more of my fellow S1+ guys joining me after Christmas.

Please read my post on the S1 site Rickey. This game is not worth buying.

S1?
and yo the games campaign is what all the hate is about on legends.
online is still a pretty solid game. ;)

I have it for PS3, I haven't played in a while because of how bad it was getting. Laggy matches, oversized maps, can't find different game modes, no motion support, developer just closed shop for console games, etc..etc...

IMO, not worth buying.
---
same look, NEW site: http://s1plus.shivtr.com/
PSN: Limey784
#12MK_KitanaPosted 11/27/2012 6:44:13 AM
I am!
---
Ign: *Meghan* wiiU: Meghandr
2869 7029 8731
#13ReynardFXPosted 11/27/2012 8:43:48 AM
I was, til I discovered they screwed me over with the controls, so I gave it the finger and cancelled my order.
#14RS_YELARAKAPosted 11/27/2012 10:41:27 AM
C4God posted...
sublime1184 posted...
RICK3Y posted...
I'll be getting this, I already have Black Ops 2. Hopefully there will be some more of my fellow S1+ guys joining me after Christmas.

S1?

Um no yo bro. Online blows as bad as campaign. The entire game is trash. Im talking complete S***. Buy it up and find out for yourself that you wasted $60. Everyone I know who played it on XBOX quit and traded it in after a month. Everything about that game sucks. Eurocom is firing 150 employees cus they suk so bad. When will the lightbulb come on?
---
GamerTag - YELARAKA (LeAdEr Of Da ReDsKrEeN kLaN)
My FaN kLuB - GameCheat, JasmineMagee, &.Gaybor
#15C4God(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 4:21:27 PM
RS_YELARAKA posted...
C4God posted...
sublime1184 posted...
RICK3Y posted...

S1?

Um no yo bro. Online blows as bad as campaign. The entire game is trash. Im talking complete S***. Buy it up and find out for yourself that you wasted $60. Everyone I know who played it on XBOX quit and traded it in after a month. Everything about that game sucks. Eurocom is firing 150 employees cus they suk so bad. When will the lightbulb come on?

that maybe true but everybody knows that 007 games always do better on nintendo since there's more of a fan base. on other consoles people already hav call of duty and shi+ but on nintendo there never really is any decent FPS except for goldeneye and that wasn't even that good but it still turned out to b a great title for clans and warring.
I think this game will do much better on nintendo because its getting release on nintendo haha. y do u think it took longer for it to release...
#16tizzywilkillyouPosted 11/30/2012 6:52:14 AM
No wiimote controls, no buy for me. Simple as that. Waiting for official confirmation of this.
---
i5 2550k, 8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3@1600mhz, EVGA GTX 550ti, 120GB OCZ SSD, 22in/1680x1050
#17C4God(Topic Creator)Posted 12/1/2012 9:15:28 AM
y is it such a deal breaker for so many people if it doesn't support wiimote?
---
MK7 VR~ 46.1k+
Nin ID~ derty10
#18CarbonizerMikePosted 12/1/2012 12:35:47 PM
C4God posted...

Because some people can't stand dual analog for any FPS - ever. I refuse to use that control scheme. I don't like it.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watchmeplaynintendo
Status: Jaye killed me - http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/5632/jayemurder.jpg
#19C4God(Topic Creator)Posted 12/1/2012 6:30:13 PM
CarbonizerMike posted...
C4God posted...

Because some people can't stand dual analog for any FPS - ever. I refuse to use that control scheme. I don't like it.

so u would rather hav a basic point and shoot system like the wiimote then get a more advanced 007 controller scheme? sounds like u wanna stay in the past bro...
---
MK7 VR~ 46.1k+
Nin ID~ derty10