Controls?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: nickvd8

nickvd8
3 years ago#1
What is up with the aiming in this game? I just got the game today played 1 mission of the single player and a few matches of multiplayer. Does anybody else find the aiming sensitivity to be off? I tried adjusting it but it seems like stiff, even stiffer than GE:R.

I have a pro controller on the way so I'm hoping that helps a bit.
Sign this
www.tinyurl.com/timesplittersHD

User Info: coreyerb

coreyerb
3 years ago#2
It was an adjustment but I don't find it to be too rigid. I only have my sensitivity at one more than the minimum and it still seems fast. More than that I'm all over the place with anything faster than a shotgun.

I use the Gamepad but I heard Pro was easier to aim with, if mostly the same.
NNID: LoeliaPonsonby / [56] iS*LoPo - http://ironsightge.webs.com

User Info: nickvd8

nickvd8
3 years ago#3
coreyerb posted...
It was an adjustment but I don't find it to be too rigid. I only have my sensitivity at one more than the minimum and it still seems fast. More than that I'm all over the place with anything faster than a shotgun.

Yeah I have it at default sensitivity which is 1 higher than the lowest. I wish there was a setting in between because it's just a tad too fast. Maybe I'll wait for my pro controller to play since I'm used to playing shooters on the 360 anyway. Thanks for your input.
Sign this
www.tinyurl.com/timesplittersHD

User Info: Nsac

Nsac
3 years ago#4
nickvd8 posted...
coreyerb posted...

Yeah I have it at default sensitivity which is 1 higher than the lowest. I wish there was a setting in between because it's just a tad too fast. Maybe I'll wait for my pro controller to play since I'm used to playing shooters on the 360 anyway. Thanks for your input.

I use pro c it does not help that much but it has great batt. life so that is a plus

User Info: ZAV1010

ZAV1010
3 years ago#5
The sensitivity is touchy in this game. If you play enough with one setting though you may get used to it and started to find it easier to use.
Montages, Commentaries and Gameplays: http://www.youtube.com/user/ZAV1010

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived