Controls?

#1nickvd8Posted 1/17/2013 1:30:20 PM
What is up with the aiming in this game? I just got the game today played 1 mission of the single player and a few matches of multiplayer. Does anybody else find the aiming sensitivity to be off? I tried adjusting it but it seems like stiff, even stiffer than GE:R.

I have a pro controller on the way so I'm hoping that helps a bit.
---
Sign this
www.tinyurl.com/timesplittersHD
#2coreyerbPosted 1/17/2013 1:38:56 PM
It was an adjustment but I don't find it to be too rigid. I only have my sensitivity at one more than the minimum and it still seems fast. More than that I'm all over the place with anything faster than a shotgun.

I use the Gamepad but I heard Pro was easier to aim with, if mostly the same.
---
NNID: LoeliaPonsonby / [56] iS*LoPo - http://ironsightge.webs.com
#3nickvd8(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 1:41:03 PM
coreyerb posted...
It was an adjustment but I don't find it to be too rigid. I only have my sensitivity at one more than the minimum and it still seems fast. More than that I'm all over the place with anything faster than a shotgun.

Yeah I have it at default sensitivity which is 1 higher than the lowest. I wish there was a setting in between because it's just a tad too fast. Maybe I'll wait for my pro controller to play since I'm used to playing shooters on the 360 anyway. Thanks for your input.
---
Sign this
www.tinyurl.com/timesplittersHD
#4NsacPosted 1/17/2013 2:06:41 PM
nickvd8 posted...
coreyerb posted...

Yeah I have it at default sensitivity which is 1 higher than the lowest. I wish there was a setting in between because it's just a tad too fast. Maybe I'll wait for my pro controller to play since I'm used to playing shooters on the 360 anyway. Thanks for your input.

I use pro c it does not help that much but it has great batt. life so that is a plus
#5ZAV1010Posted 1/18/2013 12:29:53 AM
The sensitivity is touchy in this game. If you play enough with one setting though you may get used to it and started to find it easier to use.
---
Montages, Commentaries and Gameplays: http://www.youtube.com/user/ZAV1010
More topics from this board...
Is the online active?palkia19112/19 6:09PM