How's the online on this?

#1Numbuh100Posted 3/2/2014 1:49:31 PM
Is it as dead as PS3's one? I feel like trading in my PS3's version for this version.....
---
Please understand.
#2ZAV1010Posted 3/2/2014 1:51:43 PM
It is pretty easy to find a game in TC with this version. We schedule times to play the other game modes on Miiverse, usually on Saturdays. Occassionally, you may have to wait up to 15 minutes to find a game because the lobbies are full or your connection has trouble connecting to the host.
---
Montages, Glitches, Commentaries and Competitive Gameplays: http://www.youtube.com/user/ZAV1010
#3Numbuh100(Topic Creator)Posted 3/2/2014 4:11:10 PM
Just in TC? Other modes?
---
Please understand.
#458vonKILLERPosted 3/2/2014 10:27:37 PM
Other modes are dead. Only TC is active, but it's very active.
---
007 Legends Wii U: orange_blood
Goldeneye Reloaded PS3: orange_blood27
#5PedroMontanaPosted 3/2/2014 11:47:09 PM
I remember QoS was still very active on Wii even when Goldeneye came out, good times.

I hope there'll be some people up for Conflict when i pick up this game.
---
No More Heroes
#6ZAV1010Posted 3/3/2014 1:49:14 AM
PedroMontana posted...
I remember QoS was still very active on Wii even when Goldeneye came out, good times.

I hope there'll be some people up for Conflict when i pick up this game.

I just saw someone setting up some games of Conflict this week on Miiverse and Poolguy was also setting up some games of Legends mode so it will likely happen.
---
Montages, Glitches, Commentaries and Competitive Gameplays: http://www.youtube.com/user/ZAV1010
#7PedroMontanaPosted 3/3/2014 3:03:06 AM
Nice, i think i'll pick this game up as soon as i'm out of hospital.
---
No More Heroes
#8Numbuh100(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2014 9:40:53 PM
58vonKILLER posted...
Other modes are dead. Only TC is active, but it's very active.

This is almost the same as PS3's version. Are the maps the same though? Anything they left out of this version the PS3 one has?
---
Please understand.
#9PedroMontanaPosted 3/12/2014 9:39:11 AM(edited)
The maps are the same.

The main differences of the Wii U version are that the campaign uses the Gamepad for inventory and some other elements (so it's mandatory in the campaign) and the local multi has some additonal (or modified?) modes and allows player 1 to use the GamePad as a screen so the TV isn't split in 2 player matches.

Oh, and the Skyfall part of the campaign is already on the disc.
---
No More Heroes
#10PedroMontanaPosted 3/13/2014 12:00:58 PM(edited)
You know, Numbuh, just do this:

- Look at this Gamefaqs board and look at the PS360 versions board
- Look at how Goldeneye Wii is still going while Reloaded is dead
- Remember how long QoS was going on the Wii when the PS360 versions were dead

If you want to keep playing Legends online, buying the Wii U version is your best bet.

The cold hard truth is Legends is the Wii U's only online FPS outside of the 2 CoD games and will stay the only one... Until the next CoD arrives.
---
No More Heroes