Possibly interested in getting this game. Got some questions.

#11ZAV1010Posted 5/16/2014 12:07:23 AM
izzymc85 posted...
As a small update I just ordered the game yesterday and I should be getting it on Tuesday. Sometime on the 20th is when I'll be playing online. Would you guys recommend using the pro controller instead?

Some players use the Gamepad, but the Pro Controller works well too. I used the gamepad until I got a Pro Controller and now I use the Pro Controller for online play. I would recommend trying both controllers and see which one feels better to you.
---
Montages, Glitches, Commentaries and Competitive Gameplays: http://www.youtube.com/user/ZAV1010
#12Numbuh100Posted 5/16/2014 9:53:38 PM
izzymc85 posted...
Yes I have. Man you were just destroying me. GGs on GE. Are you on Legends as well?

I have it on PS3. I need it for Wii U soon.
---
You are always mad, bro.
#13izzymc85(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2014 11:32:33 PM
Snatch it up on eBay. That's what I did. There's a seller on there that is selling it only for $13 tops new with free and fast shipping. Apparently they have a lot of copies to sell off still. So there won't be a shortage anytime soon.
#14izzymc85(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2014 11:27:07 AM
Well they weren't lying about the day and free shipping. Got the game already.
#15izzymc85(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2014 11:47:02 PM
So far I'm liking the game. Although a few things bug me. For starters what were they thinking with the sensitivity? Man it's terrible to not be able to adjust it better. I can't see anybody using a sensitivity higher than the default one. I guess they wanted to condense both hip and ADS sensitivity for one option.

Also wish there was some form of ADS snap in multi. Not saying it needs to be as powerful as GoldenEye. In fact I thought it needed to be toned down. Like you have to be very close for it to snap. It's no deal breaker though. Definitely gives it that run and gun charm that the original GoldenEye had.

That said so far the online is fun, and I like the fact I'm not trading kills due to lag like GoldenEye Wii. Can't wait to actually play split screen with some friends once we get more controllers.

Zav, saw you posted on Miiverse. I'm guessing that's your NNID? Are you on there frequently?
#16ZAV1010Posted 5/18/2014 12:05:56 AM
izzymc85 posted...
So far I'm liking the game. Although a few things bug me. For starters what were they thinking with the sensitivity? Man it's terrible to not be able to adjust it better. I can't see anybody using a sensitivity higher than the default one. I guess they wanted to condense both hip and ADS sensitivity for one option.

Also wish there was some form of ADS snap in multi. Not saying it needs to be as powerful as GoldenEye. In fact I thought it needed to be toned down. Like you have to be very close for it to snap. It's no deal breaker though. Definitely gives it that run and gun charm that the original GoldenEye had.

That said so far the online is fun, and I like the fact I'm not trading kills due to lag like GoldenEye Wii. Can't wait to actually play split screen with some friends once we get more controllers.

Zav, saw you posted on Miiverse. I'm guessing that's your NNID? Are you on there frequently?

I check Miiverse daily and most of the Legends players use Miiverse rather than Gamefaqs. ZAV1010 is my NIND. If a sensitivity of 0 is the lowest, then I use a sensitivity of 1. I find it to be perfect at that point.
---
Montages, Glitches, Commentaries and Competitive Gameplays: http://www.youtube.com/user/ZAV1010
#17ZAV1010Posted 5/18/2014 12:06:27 AM
izzy, what is your NNID?
---
#18izzymc85(Topic Creator)Posted 5/18/2014 12:13:46 AM
ZAV1010 posted...
izzy, what is your NNID?

Same as here.
#19NsacPosted 5/28/2014 6:44:21 AM
SushiSuplex posted...
It would seem like I am good at recruiting, yeah? xD

Well get back to work. We need more players. Good job and thank you.