Can't Wait To Use The Vector With The WiiMote

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Can't Wait To Use The Vector With The WiiMote

User Info: DoomsSD

DoomsSD
4 years ago#11
drill bees posted...
It's been a while since I've last played a Wii COD, but wasn't the wiimote pointer size adjustable in them as well? As far as I remember, using the laser sight just gives the laser pointer while the rest of steady aim pro's effects are now with dexterity.

Well it is adjustable but only to a certain degree. You can't narrow the cursor although you can make parts of it smaller. What I failed to mention is what actually makes the Laser useful- it reduces the hip fire spread of your bullets. You'll be a lot more accurate on the move when you need to take people when you only have a split second and don't have time to aim down sights.

It's not just a graphical aiming advantage, it actually affects the mechanics of where your bullets go.

User Info: drill bees

drill bees
4 years ago#12
DoomsSD posted...
drill bees posted...
It's been a while since I've last played a Wii COD, but wasn't the wiimote pointer size adjustable in them as well? As far as I remember, using the laser sight just gives the laser pointer while the rest of steady aim pro's effects are now with dexterity.

Well it is adjustable but only to a certain degree. You can't narrow the cursor although you can make parts of it smaller. What I failed to mention is what actually makes the Laser useful- it reduces the hip fire spread of your bullets. You'll be a lot more accurate on the move when you need to take people when you only have a split second and don't have time to aim down sights.

It's not just a graphical aiming advantage, it actually affects the mechanics of where your bullets go.

Ah, gotcha. I honestly never even knew steady aim had an effect similar to the grip on other guns.
Your = Showing possession. Your bad. (Wrong) Your car is cool. (Right)
You're = Contraction of you are. You're bad. (Right) You're car is cool. (Wrong)
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Can't Wait To Use The Vector With The WiiMote

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived