Can't Wait To Use The Vector With The WiiMote

#11DoomsSDPosted 9/18/2012 3:24:09 PM
drill bees posted...
It's been a while since I've last played a Wii COD, but wasn't the wiimote pointer size adjustable in them as well? As far as I remember, using the laser sight just gives the laser pointer while the rest of steady aim pro's effects are now with dexterity.

Well it is adjustable but only to a certain degree. You can't narrow the cursor although you can make parts of it smaller. What I failed to mention is what actually makes the Laser useful- it reduces the hip fire spread of your bullets. You'll be a lot more accurate on the move when you need to take people when you only have a split second and don't have time to aim down sights.

It's not just a graphical aiming advantage, it actually affects the mechanics of where your bullets go.
#12drill beesPosted 9/18/2012 7:05:22 PM
DoomsSD posted...
drill bees posted...
It's been a while since I've last played a Wii COD, but wasn't the wiimote pointer size adjustable in them as well? As far as I remember, using the laser sight just gives the laser pointer while the rest of steady aim pro's effects are now with dexterity.

Well it is adjustable but only to a certain degree. You can't narrow the cursor although you can make parts of it smaller. What I failed to mention is what actually makes the Laser useful- it reduces the hip fire spread of your bullets. You'll be a lot more accurate on the move when you need to take people when you only have a split second and don't have time to aim down sights.

It's not just a graphical aiming advantage, it actually affects the mechanics of where your bullets go.

Ah, gotcha. I honestly never even knew steady aim had an effect similar to the grip on other guns.
---
Your = Showing possession. Your bad. (Wrong) Your car is cool. (Right)
You're = Contraction of you are. You're bad. (Right) You're car is cool. (Wrong)