RAF: HD Version (Log 1 to 500)

#1Cubfan082Posted 9/14/2012 6:53:59 AM
This is a topic for the players of CoD on the WIi that run with or wish to be part of RAF, when you have your hands on your console and copy of the game please leave your ally code so we can play Call of Duty,: Black Ops 2 on the Nintendo Wii U, in full 1080 P HD at 60 frames per second...

So stoked, I hope that they can used the tablet screen for more than mini map stuff, but honestly I might not move off of chuck/mote controls.

I am stoked, I am going to GameStop this evening on the way home from work to reserve my console, this title, and likely Zombie U.

Sounds off, hollah...
---
Did you really just instruct someone to search the Internet for the truth?
I never thought I would die like this, but I always hoped...
#2The_JuziPosted 9/14/2012 7:23:31 AM
UK here Cubby, i think we get it 1 week after our US cousins, i will certainly be buying it on release day, top model available too.

Been watching Kidlats videos on YouTube, apparently he was there at the launch, check out his videos there pretty good for info on the bundles etc.

I have always had a good feeling about the Wii u, surely Nintendo have listened to the criticism of the Wii and will rectify that, otherwise what's the point?

Feeling positive and can't wait to play BOPS 2:)
---
'In 6 months we'll be stealing Erno's nose..' - Woody Allen
#3Cubfan082(Topic Creator)Posted 9/14/2012 7:27:56 AM
Sup Juzi.

Fully expect your "safe" ways to play well with full HD and fully rendered maps.

I am hoping that if they can secure the contents they can re-establish their market share and come to equal footing with PS360 with little effort. If that works, I will never need to leave Nintendo again.

Call me a fan boy, but if I can play my Mario/Zelda AND get Assains Creed / Arkham Asylum series / etc I have no need for anything else peddled.
---
#4Hockeyrules27Posted 9/14/2012 7:29:48 AM
Reporting for duty.
---
http://i1037.photobucket.com/albums/a458/gamergal1345/IMG_1249.jpg
PSN: aDamagedOne - Tell me who you are if you send a request.
#5Cubfan082(Topic Creator)Posted 9/14/2012 7:51:28 AM
Hockeyrules27 posted...
Reporting for duty.

Will we see you before the new year?
---
#6BirdPwNz100Posted 9/14/2012 7:54:42 AM
Zelda HD, Metroid HD, SSB, BO2, Battelfield, this console is going to have great titles.

Cub I don't think you add people through friend codes anymore. If anything, you just send a friend request by typing in their gamertag like in Ps3.
---
PSN: oBirdPwNz-
http://prntscr.com/87cd9 <- LOL
#7Cubfan082(Topic Creator)Posted 9/14/2012 8:01:51 AM
Ok, whatever that may be, I just want to make sure I "stay on topic" you know, cause these volunteer moderators seem like they take their charge too literally...
---
#8Hockeyrules27Posted 9/14/2012 8:05:37 AM
Cubfan082 posted...
Hockeyrules27 posted...
Reporting for duty.

Will we see you before the new year?

Maybe. Like I said in a different topic, I'm going to wait a month or 2 to see if the system has any major bugs. If not, I will probably pick it up then. If it does have issues, I'll wait until they're fixed.
---
http://i1037.photobucket.com/albums/a458/gamergal1345/IMG_1249.jpg
PSN: aDamagedOne - Tell me who you are if you send a request.
#9swisskdlPosted 9/14/2012 8:23:38 AM
Got my Wii-U deluxe preordered from Best Buy. Got Blops II preordered from newegg. So I'll be there as soon as it ships. I hope this is one of those scenarios where the game will actually be released before the console so the 3-5 days of shipping can get me the game by the time the console launches.

Otherwise I'll be stuck with Nintendoland only for a couple of days while I wait for Blops and ACIII to come in the mail.
---
Hoodbury
#10henrythefish96Posted 9/14/2012 9:38:50 AM
*Drunkenly stumbles in through the door*

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
---
Narwhals, the unicorns of the sea.