Killcams will be interesting in this game

#1ballermat982Posted 9/18/2012 1:34:13 PM
I played goldeneye and cod a lot for the Wii and I always wondered how many people actually use the wiimote over the ccp. With killcams we'll be able to see just how many players are rockin the wiimote+nunchuk.
#2Xenozoa425Posted 9/18/2012 1:38:52 PM
You probably won't see the aiming reticule or anything, but you'll probably be able to to tell the difference between a Wiimote and Gamepad/Pro controller by how it moves.
---
The meaning of life is to know what it means to live instead of to merely exist.
http://i.imgur.com/YLZl3.gif
#3kuragari1anonlyPosted 9/18/2012 5:08:46 PM
I cant wait until people start whining about wiimote/nunchuck players.
---
Destroy them all! Shoot the core!
I call noodles, "long ass rice."
#4parkourboybryanPosted 9/18/2012 5:12:46 PM
They didn't in the Wii Versions. It won't be a problem in the one, and anyone who thinks it will be just sucks.
---
One of the proud people that still plays Mirror's Edge to this day.
Not changing my sig until DICE officially announces Mirror's Edge 2
#5Imperfect_Dark2Posted 9/18/2012 5:16:33 PM
kuragari1anonly posted...

---
KANGA* is mai name.
#6BobbyPwNz0521Posted 9/18/2012 8:43:09 PM
Imperfect_Dark2 posted...

---
History does not repeat itself. It rhymes.
Right now, on your body, there is at least one place that itches.
#7BobbyPwNz0521Posted 9/18/2012 8:59:23 PM
I actually don't see why people think killcams are such a big deal. When I played Black Ops on PC, I would normally just skip it unless someone killed me out of nowhere. Though, I do enjoy Final Killcams.
---
History does not repeat itself. It rhymes.
Right now, on your body, there is at least one place that itches.
#8DoomsSDPosted 9/19/2012 8:03:00 AM

If people don't like playing against Wii Mote players, they're free to stick by their archaic DA control system on PS360.

Part of the whole appeal of Wii/Wii U/Nintendo of late is that they provide platforms with different ways to play. If you're playing Black Ops 2 on Wii U and you're sick of facing Wii Mote users, you've only got yourself to blame for not learning how to use it.
#9Hawke0Posted 9/19/2012 8:07:43 AM
parkourboybryan posted...
They didn't in the Wii Versions. It won't be a problem in the one, and anyone who thinks it will be just sucks.

Now there will be more people since those who own multiple consoles will go for this version because it's superior to the other two.
just wait.
---
Conduit 2 FC: 0562-2516-9316-name Hawke