need more info!

#1GhostHero333Posted 9/20/2012 9:10:21 AM
I want more info on the wii u version. I am definitely getting BO 2 for the 360 (because that is where i play with my clan and most of my online friends) im also getting black ops declassified for the vita (just want cod on the go. And yes im a fanboy) but will this be dumbed down to be compatible with the wii u? I just want better graphics than the blurry graphics on the wii and better hit detection. Also will it have all the same features as console counterparts and is the online play as good as xbox live and psn?
---
XBOX 360: GHOST OF 1887
PSN (SEN): GhostZero333
#2Xenozoa425Posted 9/20/2012 9:33:53 AM
no its gon b worse den wii cause it has no gaems
---
"The meaning of life is to know what it means to live instead of to merely exist." -Cleverbot
http://i.imgur.com/zMVpb.gif
#3GhostHero333(Topic Creator)Posted 9/20/2012 10:36:33 AM
Xenozoa425 posted...
no its gon b worse den wii cause it has no gaems

????????
---
#4Xenozoa425Posted 9/20/2012 10:57:37 AM(edited)
You ask dumb questions, you get a dumb answer.

Asking if the Wii U will be compatible with this game is like asking if bread tastes good with butter.
---
"The meaning of life is to know what it means to live instead of to merely exist." -Cleverbot
http://i.imgur.com/YLZl3.gif
#5spartansbrotherPosted 9/20/2012 11:13:49 AM
GhostHero333 posted...
I want more info on the wii u version. I am definitely getting BO 2 for the 360 (because that is where i play with my clan and most of my online friends) im also getting black ops declassified for the vita (just want cod on the go. And yes im a fanboy) but will this be dumbed down to be compatible with the wii u? I just want better graphics than the blurry graphics on the wii and better hit detection. Also will it have all the same features as console counterparts and is the online play as good as xbox live and psn?

pffft if anything this will have MORE than the 360 version (though thats unlikely)

the answer is yes, this will be the same as 360/ps3 as the console is not weak
---
moo
#6Cubfan082Posted 9/20/2012 11:41:08 AM
Gamefaqs /= Google.

Google is the better place ot ask the question, beucase you would be able to educate yourself before come off as foolish.

The release specs on the Wii U will exceed what is currently on the PS360 by nearly 3 time in terms of processing power. It has 2 GB of RAM available to run the title/system and will render at 60 FPS just like the other consoles.

Difference will be in that it will look clearer, while some titles on the WIi U will be fully rendered to 1080 P, it is not certain that BLOPS 2 will run that high, safe bet would be to say it will be AT LEAST 720P with better lighting/shadow effect/contrast than what the PS360 can currently hope to acheive as it is configured, while having more available resources to process networking that should lead to as a minimum an equivalent online gameplay and more likley a SMOOTHER expeirence from lobby to lobby.

The main reason why the WIi U will be the better console over the next two plus years in terms of graphical presentation for multiplatforming titles is simple, the Wii U is more powerful and the PS360 haven't udated their configuration in the last 4 to 5 years.

Beleiving anything else is nonsense.

The next gen of those system may or may not exceed the Wii U, but if the lines can be read between the Wii U disks are going to be coded on single layer Blue Ray, so you know all of the data is going to be there.

I highly doubt the Wii U will come with the ability to playback Blue Ray movies, but I am unaware of any other proprietary disk format that would cause the people at NES to not mention the media type by name.
---
Did you really just instruct someone to search the Internet for the truth?
I never thought I would die like this, but I always hoped...
#7GhostHero333(Topic Creator)Posted 9/20/2012 12:57:22 PM
Cubfan082 posted...
Gamefaqs /= Google.

Google is the better place ot ask the question, beucase you would be able to educate yourself before come off as foolish.

The release specs on the Wii U will exceed what is currently on the PS360 by nearly 3 time in terms of processing power. It has 2 GB of RAM available to run the title/system and will render at 60 FPS just like the other consoles.

Difference will be in that it will look clearer, while some titles on the WIi U will be fully rendered to 1080 P, it is not certain that BLOPS 2 will run that high, safe bet would be to say it will be AT LEAST 720P with better lighting/shadow effect/contrast than what the PS360 can currently hope to acheive as it is configured, while having more available resources to process networking that should lead to as a minimum an equivalent online gameplay and more likley a SMOOTHER expeirence from lobby to lobby.

The main reason why the WIi U will be the better console over the next two plus years in terms of graphical presentation for multiplatforming titles is simple, the Wii U is more powerful and the PS360 haven't udated their configuration in the last 4 to 5 years.

Beleiving anything else is nonsense.

The next gen of those system may or may not exceed the Wii U, but if the lines can be read between the Wii U disks are going to be coded on single layer Blue Ray, so you know all of the data is going to be there.

I highly doubt the Wii U will come with the ability to playback Blue Ray movies, but I am unaware of any other proprietary disk format that would cause the people at NES to not mention the media type by name.

Thanks thats all i wanted to know.
---