Headbanger Headset question

#1Non_AdoPosted 9/23/2012 4:11:36 PM
Does anyone happen to know if this will be usable? The system has 4 USB ports, so I do not know the track record of TreyArch and headsets.
#2kuragari1anonlyPosted 9/23/2012 4:14:44 PM
I don't see why it wouldn't work; apparently there's a turtle beach headset that'll be compatible too.
---
Destroy them all! Shoot the core!
I call noodles, "long ass rice."
#3Arcanine2009Posted 9/23/2012 5:07:06 PM
kuragari1anonly posted...
I don't see why it wouldn't work; apparently there's a turtle beach headset that'll be compatible too.

I'm not spending 40 bucks when I have a headbanger.

Yeah, I do think its likely headbanger will work.
---
Less is more. Everything you want, isn't everything you need.
http://i540.photobucket.com/albums/gg359/ProdigyCashew/pterodactyl.gif
#4kuragari1anonlyPosted 9/23/2012 5:11:43 PM
I'm hoping all headsets would work, because I have a headset that I use for my PC.. So..
---
Destroy them all! Shoot the core!
I call noodles, "long ass rice."
#5BrownsM1Posted 9/23/2012 5:21:55 PM
Arcanine2009 posted...
kuragari1anonly posted...

lol you think a turtle beach is only $40? you need to go look at some 360 turtle beach headsets. they're pretty much all more than $100

which is why I hope Mad Catz makes one like the one I have for my 360 since it's only $35 and works almost better than a turtle beach
---
them1clan.webs.com MW3 AC: 4785-7272-2170 xbox GT: TAILS DOLL M1
Before you die you see the Tails Doll ~ Can you feel the sunshine?
#6AZHood321Posted 9/23/2012 8:08:08 PM
BrownsM1 posted...
lol you think a turtle beach is only $40? you need to go look at some 360 turtle beach headsets. they're pretty much all more than $100

The 2 Turtle Beach headsets announced for the Wii U are retailed for $30 and $50, but it wouldn't surprise me when the eventual TB Wii U wireless headsets retail for $100+.

Arcanine2009 posted...

Even if the Headbanger is still supported, (which I don't see happening to be honest), would you rather have a $25 mic, or a $30-$50 full fledged gaming headset that already provides more bang for your buck?
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/AZHood321
The Last Story FC: 1163-6782-4921 IGN: AZHood
#7BrownsM1Posted 9/23/2012 9:12:15 PM
AZHood321 posted...
BrownsM1 posted...

The 2 Turtle Beach headsets announced for the Wii U are retailed for $30 and $50, but it wouldn't surprise me when the eventual TB Wii U wireless headsets retail for $100+.

wait seriously? if that's the case then I'm buying one then. I was thinking they were going to be as much as the ps360 ones
---
them1clan.webs.com MW3 AC: 4785-7272-2170 xbox GT: TAILS DOLL M1
Before you die you see the Tails Doll ~ Can you feel the sunshine?
#8Arcanine2009Posted 9/24/2012 2:31:58 AM(edited)
AZHood321 posted...
BrownsM1 posted...

Arcanine2009 posted...

Even if the Headbanger is still supported, (which I don't see happening to be honest), would you rather have a $25 mic, or a $30-$50 full fledged gaming headset that already provides more bang for your buck?

The former. I'm perfectly fine with the headbanger as long as its compatible I don't need to spend extra money on something that already works, plus I don't need to sound whore.
---
Less is more. Everything you want, isn't everything you need.
#9Cubfan082Posted 9/24/2012 9:12:09 AM
Arcanine2009 posted...
AZHood321 posted...
BrownsM1 posted...

Arcanine2009 posted...

The former. I'm perfectly fine with the headbanger as long as its compatible I don't need to spend extra money on something that already works, plus I don't need to sound whore.

Your sig is as faulty as your logic regarding this discussion.

Headbanger /= Turtle Beach Gaming headsets.

The depth of sound isn't even the same sport between the two. In theory if the system has more RAM the headbanger should perform better, but with full sound mixing to think that it is "just" fine" to stick with the headbanger is going to turn you into a sound whores lil b****...

I see no reason why it wouldn't be supported, but I see no reason why your wouldn't upgrade when you can.
---
Did you really just instruct someone to search the Internet for the truth?
I never thought I would die like this, but I always hoped...
#10Machine1136Posted 9/24/2012 1:15:14 PM
How is Arcanine not having a headset going to make him a soundwhore's *****? Dead Silence/Ninja and suppressors work the same to conceal the sound of your movements regardless of whether he has a headset on or not. In addition snipers that aren't trying to quickscope are even better off - the soundwhore won't be typically close enough to hear him, and the movement of a sniper that has setup shop is also minimal.

Arcanine would have an advantage if he's trying to soundwhore by using a headset rather than a headbanger, but not having one doesn't make him anyone's *****.
---
&.Machine