Headbanger Headset question

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Headbanger Headset question

User Info: kuragari1anonly

kuragari1anonly
4 years ago#41
Xenozoa425 posted...
Just another day on GameFAQs.
Destroy them all! Shoot the core!
I call noodles, "long ass rice."

User Info: Machine1136

Machine1136
4 years ago#42
Cubfan082 posted...

And more than a fair share of dingleberries came to argue opinion instead of fact, which I responded to them "that is why the Breyer's makes vanilla and chocolate", becuase in arguements such as "Derp just tell everyone to P-90 = Profit", while it could be true, it does nothing to make the game interesting or hihgly playable.

Wait, are you implying that people can maybe want to use a headset or not, because it's their opinion? The game is "highly playable" and "interesting" with or without using a P90 or a headset. Take your own advice.

You are unbelievable.
&.Machine

User Info: Cubfan082

Cubfan082
4 years ago#43
Machine1136 posted...
Cubfan082 posted...

And more than a fair share of dingleberries came to argue opinion instead of fact, which I responded to them "that is why the Breyer's makes vanilla and chocolate", becuase in arguements such as "Derp just tell everyone to P-90 = Profit", while it could be true, it does nothing to make the game interesting or hihgly playable.

Wait, are you implying that people can maybe want to use a headset or not, because it's their opinion? The game is "highly playable" and "interesting" with or without using a P90 or a headset. Take your own advice.

You are unbelievable.

You are extremely predictable...
Did you really just instruct someone to search the Internet for the truth?
I never thought I would die like this, but I always hoped...

User Info: andodel

andodel
4 years ago#44
From what I can tell, any headset with a 3.5mm jack should work, since thats what the gamepad has. I'm not so sure about USB headsets though.
3DS FC= 0774-4348-2965 PM me with your FC if you want to be friends.

User Info: AZHood321

AZHood321
4 years ago#45
andodel posted...
From what I can tell, any headset with a 3.5mm jack should work, since thats what the gamepad has. I'm not so sure about USB headsets though.

The PDP Afterglow, which is a universal headset and compatible with the Wii U, is a USB headset, so they will work.
http://www.youtube.com/user/AZHood321
The Last Story FC: 1163-6782-4921 IGN: AZHood
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Headbanger Headset question

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived