#41kuragari1anonlyPosted 9/25/2012 4:35:10 PM
Xenozoa425 posted...
Just another day on GameFAQs.

---
Destroy them all! Shoot the core!
I call noodles, "long ass rice."
#42Machine1136Posted 9/25/2012 5:09:20 PM
Cubfan082 posted...

And more than a fair share of dingleberries came to argue opinion instead of fact, which I responded to them "that is why the Breyer's makes vanilla and chocolate", becuase in arguements such as "Derp just tell everyone to P-90 = Profit", while it could be true, it does nothing to make the game interesting or hihgly playable.

Wait, are you implying that people can maybe want to use a headset or not, because it's their opinion? The game is "highly playable" and "interesting" with or without using a P90 or a headset. Take your own advice.

You are unbelievable.
---
&.Machine
#43Cubfan082Posted 9/25/2012 8:19:17 PM
Machine1136 posted...
Cubfan082 posted...

And more than a fair share of dingleberries came to argue opinion instead of fact, which I responded to them "that is why the Breyer's makes vanilla and chocolate", becuase in arguements such as "Derp just tell everyone to P-90 = Profit", while it could be true, it does nothing to make the game interesting or hihgly playable.

Wait, are you implying that people can maybe want to use a headset or not, because it's their opinion? The game is "highly playable" and "interesting" with or without using a P90 or a headset. Take your own advice.

You are unbelievable.

You are extremely predictable...
---
Did you really just instruct someone to search the Internet for the truth?
I never thought I would die like this, but I always hoped...
#44andodelPosted 9/26/2012 6:25:06 PM
From what I can tell, any headset with a 3.5mm jack should work, since thats what the gamepad has. I'm not so sure about USB headsets though.
---
3DS FC= 0774-4348-2965 PM me with your FC if you want to be friends.
#45AZHood321Posted 9/26/2012 6:39:43 PM
andodel posted...
From what I can tell, any headset with a 3.5mm jack should work, since thats what the gamepad has. I'm not so sure about USB headsets though.

The PDP Afterglow, which is a universal headset and compatible with the Wii U, is a USB headset, so they will work.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/AZHood321
The Last Story FC: 1163-6782-4921 IGN: AZHood