Do you want aim assist in CoD:BO2?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Do you want aim assist in CoD:BO2?

User Info: Drumguy

Drumguy
4 years ago#11
I think you should have the option if you use the Gamepad. I myself suck at dual analogs, but I'm not going to use it on that basis alone.

User Info: Imperfect_Dark2

Imperfect_Dark2
4 years ago#12
Voted against it.

Don't notice aim assist normally, but the effectual aimbot on the ACOG snipers is BS and pisses me off more than anything else in MW3.
KANGA* is mai name.

User Info: Arcanine2009

Arcanine2009
4 years ago#13
Wow, I totally forgot about this thread.
Less is more. Everything you want, isn't everything you need.
http://i540.photobucket.com/albums/gg359/ProdigyCashew/pterodactyl.gif

User Info: Arcanine2009

Arcanine2009
4 years ago#14
Cubfan082 posted...
I chose other, I just see no reason why it should be taken online or be tuned to such a way to give an advantage to one control style over the other...

...BTW, I love how everytime we have a discussion, ARC shows up the next day polling the board on what we discussed.

Because I want to see what everyone thinks of aim assist via poll?... Hell, I even directly linked the discussion thread for reference, so I'm not stealing people's discussion.

I also polled the 360 board:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/669289-call-of-duty-black-ops-ii/64214971?results=1#1

And list all the other times I've made polls right after based on what people have discussed.
Less is more. Everything you want, isn't everything you need.

User Info: elheber

elheber
4 years ago#15
Whatever aim assist is necessary to keep Wiimote and GamePad/Pro users balanced. As far as for traditional dual analog controls, I don't think it should be removed from the game just because there's a more accurate alternative.

Balance is all I ask.
"A closet intellectual, he acts dumb to impress women."
| 3DS: Ulysses | PSN: Riot_Guy |
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Do you want aim assist in CoD:BO2?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived