Predictions sure to go wrong....

#1Cubfan082Posted 10/9/2012 11:12:25 AM
It is an annual occurence for me to post my random speculations on how this title is going to play out on the Nintendo Wii.

Here are a few initial thoughts, with many more to follow.

1) The most popular classes for rush type play are going to include Ghost, Scavanger and Extreme Conditioning, likely other perks through wild cards at the expense of secondaries and tacticals. The most effective classes for rush style game play are going to include Blindeye, Toughness, Coldblooded (w/ wildcard) and Dead Silence.

2) The most popular "Camper" class is going to include Ghost, Coldblooded and Awareness. The most effective "camper" classes are going to include Flak Jacket, Hardline (w/ wildcard), Hardwired and Tactical Mask.

3) There are going to be UAVS and CUAVS all over the place with points being available for nearly everything and score streaks not being normalized accross game modes, particularly in tactical games. While some will find this to equate to "Ghost" must be used and you need to keep moving to stay off it it, setting up and holding down areas while showing up on the map is going to allow patient players to take rusher to the woodshed, especially with things like multi claymores, tact nades etc, no protection from the Hunter Seeker.

4) The hunter seeker is going to be the nOOb reward, and I am going to use it so long as it works.

5) I think most people who play this are going to be shocked at how often they are dying when similar situations on BLOPS or MWii3 would have netted them a kill.

6) The game will play at 720P at the presribed 60 FPS, not in 1080P as some have reported, and we will still love it.

MOre to come, add yours if you wish.
---
Did you really just instruct someone to search the Internet for the truth?
I never thought I would die like this, but I always hoped...
#2swisskdlPosted 10/9/2012 11:42:28 AM
I sure wonder what the "OP" weapons are going to be and how long it'll take for them to get the label of OP.

I still am questioning the balancing act of the pick 10 system. It just seems like there is bound to be some sort of flaw in it where some setup is really going to be super OP'd.

I think a lot of us previous Wii only owners are going to play more single player this time around. Graphics are more important there than in multiplayer.

Overall KDR's should be lower than what we are use to. More players on the screen should mean more deaths. This is the one I could be the most wrong about though, could just be more newb targets for us to mow through and increase KDR. But right now I'm going to predict lower KDR's.

I'll predict that even on a non hacked system, if you are doing surprisingly good, you will still be called a hacker. It's too ingrained in us Wii CoD players to automatically assume everyone doing good is hacking. :P

I hope I'm wrong on this one, but I'm going to predict that the Wii-U version will still miss out on something that the PS360 versions will get. Whether it's a map, a feature, a DLC deal, or something else. I still feel like somehow we are going to be treated as the red headed step child of the systems.
---
Hoodbury
#3Cubfan082(Topic Creator)Posted 10/9/2012 12:07:37 PM
1) Three attachment Weapons are going to be all over the ground, becuase the majority of the people using them will have handicapped themselves to the point that standard perks and balanced gear classes will be able to take them down due to oversight of their classes balance.

2) If you have no secondary weapon, you can only carry one weapon that fires bullets.

3) This will have the highest amount of full prestige players on any CoD title since the removing of the weapon resets for stat was the primary obstacle for most players.

4) Bird will not get dogs at will.

5) The main thing people will eventually complain about is what appears to be a return of chaining, as it looks like from some of the preview videos that kill streaks called in after your death stack points onto your current score streak.

I also feel many peoples KDRS are going to move and it will have little to do with skill. With out the hacking, players hwo needed that to turn in above 1.0 KDRs are going to be the chum in the water, and the midlevel players who managed to pull host will finally get a more realistic view of their death, likley affecting their KDRS positively but not being half a second behind their target.
---
#4DoomsSDPosted 10/9/2012 12:46:35 PM
Cubfan082 posted...

I also feel many peoples KDRS are going to move and it will have little to do with skill. With out the hacking, players hwo needed that to turn in above 1.0 KDRs are going to be the chum in the water, and the midlevel players who managed to pull host will finally get a more realistic view of their death, likley affecting their KDRS positively but not being half a second behind their target.

I can't wait to see how these hackers fail to stack up in this game. They are finally going to get schooled and have no BS to lash out with.
---
Well, I suppose it's time to get kidnapped again...
#5BirdPwNz100Posted 10/9/2012 12:47:57 PM
DoomsSD posted...
Cubfan082 posted...

I can't wait to see how these hackers fail to stack up in this game. They are finally going to get schooled and have no BS to lash out with.

Yep.
---
PSN: oBirdPwNz-
#6tizzywilkillyouPosted 10/9/2012 1:30:37 PM
BirdPwNz100 posted...
DoomsSD posted...
Cubfan082 posted...

Yep.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/131/399/fry.PNG
---
i5 2550k, 8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3@1600mhz, EVGA GTX 550ti, 120GB OCZ SSD, 22in/1680x1050
#7Arcanine2009Posted 10/9/2012 1:53:51 PM
I sure wonder what the "OP" weapons are going to be and how long it'll take for them to get the label of OP.

SIG556 in full auto mode, AN94, M8A1(full auto mode), type 25. m28, MSMC, skorpion EVO III, and baretta seems to be getting a lot of feedback from the VIP members.

Sig is originally a burst fire rifle, but according to Ernest Lee, it gets a pretty fast RoF and maintains a relatively low recoil in auto mode. AN94 because of its supposed predictable up recoil and its first 2 bullets firing really fast(1200RPM possibly). Not sure what I've heard per se about M8A1 w/ auto. Ernest Lee says Type 25 is pretty decent(fast Rof for an auto AR and moderate recoil, but somewhat weak. M28, I dunno.

MSMC is apparently the next ak74u in terms of RoF, damage, and recoil apparently. Skorpion EVO III, from what I've heard, seems to have very fast kill time, and could be the next PP90M1.

The VIP members also said that there seems to be more recoil in general, and smgs effective ranges has been reduced also.

I still am questioning the balancing act of the pick 10 system. It just seems like there is bound to be some sort of flaw in it where some setup is really going to be super OP'd.
I think there's bound to be a glitch found and and exploited.. Probably not making wildcard points count or something...
---
Less is more. Everything you want, isn't everything you need.
http://i540.photobucket.com/albums/gg359/ProdigyCashew/pterodactyl.gif
#8voidecho1Posted 10/9/2012 2:00:53 PM
I will rage and snap my disc.
---
If I'm playing, I'm sure I'll be chatting here...
http://and-clan.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=chat
#9Cubfan082(Topic Creator)Posted 10/9/2012 2:17:05 PM
voidecho1 posted...
I will rage and snap my disc.

Yeah, you prolly will if hosting isn't improved...LOL.
---
#10Imperfect_Dark2Posted 10/9/2012 3:23:38 PM
I'm praying there'll be enough Aussies for me to get 3bars in something other than TDM this time. I'm also hoping, since the WiiU won't (I assume) throttle connection like the Wii did, my lag when playing with Americans won't be as bad. PC Speedtest to ideal server: 45 ping; Wii Speedtest to ideal server: 250+ ping.

Vector will be the best gun.

I'll also be lol'ing if Cubfan's prediction of people who host a lot getting higher KDRs turns out correct. 4 KDR here I come :L (Although that might turn out to be an underestimate as my MW3 alt's is already at 3.50... but then it could turn out I'm a sub-1 KDR noob who only did well as host because I lagged everyone to siht, and off-host because of lag comp. It's possible, I guess!)
---
KANGA* is mai name.