Predictions sure to go wrong....

#31Cubfan082(Topic Creator)Posted 10/11/2012 1:28:50 PM
Arcanine2009 posted...
Imperfect_Dark2 posted...
Arcanine2009 posted...
Vector will be the best gun.

I dunno man. VIP members thought it was just okay, but not as deadly as MSMC or skorpion EVO III. Low recoil, but not as strong. I guess we'll see. If the vector acts like a PPSH41 with stopping power, that would be awesome. Though its ROF isn't nearly as high as the PPSH41, 937 RPM at least would still be good.

Heh, that wasn't an entirely serious prediction :P I just love the Vector so I hope it's good. I think it's ROF will probably be at least in the 900+ zone - it fired 1000 RPM in MW2. It was also a 4 shot kill minimum w/o Stopping Power IIRC, and it wouldn't surprise me to see that the same again.

Here's some relatively new footage of the Vector.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=7YU0f7M4Vg0

I don't know if that is a crappy feed or a poorly rendered video, but that doesn't look to be in FUll HD. Thta is not an indication of anything however, just saying...
---
Did you really just instruct someone to search the Internet for the truth?
I never thought I would die like this, but I always hoped...
#32DoomsSDPosted 10/11/2012 1:29:53 PM
Actually there's ample proof in this video that it will run in 1080p.

The developers state multiple times that it will run in 1080p on Wii U in game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGS8re8cIVI

You can skip to 1:01 for the relevant quote.

Saying as it's mentioned multiple times I doubt it was a mistake.
---
Well, I suppose it's time to get kidnapped again...
#33Soniv4Ever10Posted 10/11/2012 6:48:32 PM
Alright that makes things more clear, before whenever you said anything about cutscenes I just got this O_0 look on my face.
---
PSN: PhantomResonance
3DS FC: 3780-9478-6598
#34BirdPwNz100Posted 10/11/2012 7:19:27 PM
I'm sure you did ;)
---
PSN: oBirdPwNz-
#35Cubfan082(Topic Creator)Posted 10/12/2012 6:46:06 AM(edited)
DoomsSD posted...
Actually there's ample proof in this video that it will run in 1080p.

The developers state multiple times that it will run in 1080p on Wii U in game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGS8re8cIVI

You can skip to 1:01 for the relevant quote.

Saying as it's mentioned multiple times I doubt it was a mistake.

Actually it isn't, because we haven't known each other that long...

But that is ok, and we will know for sure on November 18th, and I hope I am wrong.
---
Did you really just instruct someone to search the Internet for the truth?
I never thought I would die like this, but I always hoped...
#36DoomsSDPosted 10/12/2012 7:58:45 AM
Yeah, we'll find out for sure soon enough.

I'm not even that bothered about 720/1080p they're both good enough to paint a reasonable picture on screen. I put up with the Wii all these years so Wii U is going to look fantastic in comparison either way.
---
#37BirdPwNz100Posted 10/12/2012 10:16:41 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#38Arcanine2009Posted 10/13/2012 12:18:27 AM
God, this board is so dead right now. I wonder if we'll have a bigger community than BO Wii or MW3 Wii when this game comes out...
---
Less is more. Everything you want, isn't everything you need.
http://i540.photobucket.com/albums/gg359/ProdigyCashew/pterodactyl.gif
#39DoomsSDPosted 10/13/2012 1:33:42 AM
Arcanine2009 posted...
God, this board is so dead right now. I wonder if we'll have a bigger community than BO Wii or MW3 Wii when this game comes out...

The only reason this board is dead right now is because all we can do is speculate about the game. We've been drip fed information about it but that's not enough to create a huge amount of discussion.

Once the game comes out this board will be very busy.
---
#40BuggybearPosted 10/13/2012 1:54:30 AM
DoomsSD posted...
Cubfan082 posted...

I also feel many peoples KDRS are going to move and it will have little to do with skill. With out the hacking, players hwo needed that to turn in above 1.0 KDRs are going to be the chum in the water, and the midlevel players who managed to pull host will finally get a more realistic view of their death, likley affecting their KDRS positively but not being half a second behind their target.

I can't wait to see how these hackers fail to stack up in this game. They are finally going to get schooled and have no BS to lash out with.

Lol: "Black Ops 2: Return of the Hacked"

Hacker in Blops 2: "Oh no, my hax not work!! WhatdoIdonow? I will have to stand my ground, but I am dying sooo much!!! Oh my god, what shall I do?"

Naw, they will just avoid this game like sh*t. They won't repay us regular players. Which is good enough in my opinion. I just hope that there will be some anti-hack support. Otherwise it is just a matter of time.
---
MWii3: AC 1375-4057-6029, IGN [HELL]BEAR[CH]
PSN:BUGGYBEAR2010